PDA

View Full Version : another try at posting a pic of my ride.

aquchris
02-16-2013, 04:07 PM
How do I post a pic????:wtf:

Bagger Dave
02-16-2013, 04:13 PM
I usually use PB...copy the 4th IMG Code line in Photobucket...then just paste in your thread...hit preview post so you can see what it will look like....I don't use the Insert Image on here...unless I am copying another pic or making a pic larger that was posted smaller....PB is the easiest way I think to post a pic

Kosher
02-16-2013, 04:58 PM
I usually use PB...copy the 4th IMG Code line in Photobucket...then just paste in your thread...hit preview post so you can see what it will look like....I don't use the Insert Image on here...unless I am copying another pic or making a pic larger that was posted smaller....PB is the easiest way I think to post a pic

Any photo sharing service that lets you get the direct URL to the .JPG file will work - Flickr, SmugMug, SkyDrive, ImageShack, etc.

Once you get the direct url that ends in .JPG, copy that URL to the clipboard, then click on the "Insert Image" button (third from the right in the "Quick Reply" screen), then paste that URL in, and click OK.

Bagger Dave
02-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Any photo sharing service that lets you get the direct URL to the .JPG file will work - Flickr, SmugMug, SkyDrive, ImageShack, etc.

Once you get the direct url that ends in .JPG, copy that URL to the clipboard, then click on the "Insert Image" button (third from the right in the "Quick Reply" screen), then paste that URL in, and click OK.

I have never used the "Insert Image" button when using Photobucket,,,I just copy and paste from the IMG Code line(last line ...or 4th one down) next to pic....I tried copying and paste the IMG Code line in PB and hit the Insert Image button and it made the pic small.were you had to click on pic to make it bigger....instead of doing that...simply to copy and paste off the IMG Code line from PB and pic is full size...everyone does it different...:lol:

RedneckMedic
02-16-2013, 05:32 PM
You can also upload usin the manage attachments button in the advance settings and that esentially uses the vb site as the host and allows you to use the pics easily again in the future. Just another option but 90 percent of the time i do what dave does unless im on the phone.

Gas Man
02-17-2013, 09:46 PM
You can also upload to your album here
http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/album.php