PDA

View Full Version : Let me just say this:

Kosher
02-14-2013, 08:06 PM
I will never, ever take a cruise. Ever. Too many horror stories.

Also, why would you want to be stuck on a boat with 5K hideous people to begin with?

Give me a beach and a cigar for a week and I'm set.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/14/travel/cruise-ship-fire/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

junkyardjon
02-14-2013, 08:18 PM
i'm the same way but i still want too lol

Gas Man
02-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Those people act like they were stranded on some island with nothing.

junkyardjon
02-14-2013, 08:42 PM
just read the whole thing. it's funny cause i know people down there and would of made a phone call to pick me up from the boat LOL

Nobody
02-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Cruises fall right into the same category as big cities in my book. Too many people too damn close together, very much not my flavour of life+living.

Thruxtonbill
02-14-2013, 09:36 PM
Not me either, remember that urban legend toothbrush story?

Mudpuppy
02-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Cruises fall right into the same category as big cities in my book. Too many people too damn close together, very much not my flavour of life+living.

agreed.. I prefer to travel on my own terms.. it's funny all the trips I have taken and like when I was in Aruba, Puerto Vallarta, St. Thomas, etc. you are there having a good time and then Tuesday (or any given day) at 10am all hell breaks loose.. You are like what the fuck is going on? Oh that's just when the cruise ship comes in.. All the prices go up.. They rape the tourists for a couple of hours and then things go back to normal..

I prefer just to go somewhere without an agenda and make my own plans, etc. Whether that is just drinking until I piss myself and pass out by the pool with my dick hanging out or if I want to go do some sight seeing or something.. Cruise seems way too confined for me.. I'd like to try it once but I know I would still prefer doing things the way I do..

Mad Dog
02-15-2013, 10:09 AM
WHAT? Got problems shitting in a bag??

1 Cup 2 Girls Anyone?????

Caveman
02-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Those people act like they were stranded on some island with nothing.

They were stranded on a boat with no power. no air handling units. no normal food stuffs. If you were ready for something like that then you would be ok but goin on a cruise having to rough it like that is a horrible situation to be in. There is no reason that the cruise line should have left those fools out there, should have sent out some ships or helos to get them returned to shore and leave only a maintenance crew and those to fix the issues. Plus they were actually probably pretty lucky to have been able to get the fire out in the first place.

Mudpuppy
02-15-2013, 01:57 PM
WHAT? Got problems shitting in a bag??

1 Cup 2 Girls Anyone?????

now shit just got real

Gas Man
02-15-2013, 03:23 PM
They had daily food drops and were being towed but at a glacial pace. It's not like there are other ships just sitting around nearby that is empty.

It sucks but come on! They are being remebursed and another free trip.

sprink
02-15-2013, 03:37 PM
I did a really short cruise a long time ago. It was fun for the 3-4 says, but that was plenty for me. Much smaller ship too.

The last thing I would want coming off a disaster of a trip like this one would be a free cruise! Give me my money back, I'm flying next time!

horrorbusiness
02-16-2013, 08:28 PM
Never, ever consider carnival cruise lines. Went on freedom of the seas , royal Caribbean line and it was a good time.

Moesride
02-16-2013, 09:00 PM
Been on 4 royal Caribbean and 1 disney cruise. Had all three of my teenage kids ( at the time) with us on a couple of them.. Had a good time. Don't care much for floating around in the ocean that much, except for the food. I'm in it for the different destinations these ships go to. Sucks that this happened to these people though.

Gas Man
02-17-2013, 08:48 PM
I'm more of a destination and all inclusive resort deals.