Always enjoy watching these...RIP Indian Larry

Billy Lane vs Indian Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLJ0KSiIEA

Gas Man
02-07-2013, 03:24 AM
F man I miss those shows!!!

Gas Man
02-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Just re-watched that whole thing... wow. It is showing it's date but still very entertaining. Makes me want to roast a tire and drink... or maybe it's the other way around. :lol: :cheers:

Hawgrider
02-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Always enjoy watching these...RIP Indian Larry

Billy Lane vs Indian Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLJ0KSiIEAIndian Larry was a class act. For a man how had a troubled life he really turned his life around. I had a chance to sit down and talk with him at what was Buds Tavern near Dixe and Williams lake road one month before he died. I have pictures of my wife and Me shooting the bull with him. Him and Ron Finch road into Buds Tavern which is now Shorty's I believe... anyway they rode in there on Scoots and were there for about 2 hours. It was a pleasure to talk with him in person Quite the Man! Very humble. RIP Larry!

Bagger Dave
02-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Indian Larry was a class act. For a man how had a troubled life he really turned his life around. I had a chance to sit down and talk with him at what was Buds Tavern near Dixe and Williams lake road one month before he died. I have pictures of my wife and Me shooting the bull with him. Him and Ron Finch road into Buds Tavern which is now Shorty's I believe... anyway they rode in there on Scoots and were there for about 2 hours. It was a pleasure to talk with him in person Quite the Man! Very humble. RIP Larry!

That is cool man! :dthumb: I would have liked to meet him ...

Bagger Dave
02-07-2013, 12:00 PM
Just re-watched that whole thing... wow. It is showing it's date but still very entertaining. Makes me want to roast a tire and drink... or maybe it's the other way around. :lol: :cheers:
Yeah...I like how they show Billy having trouble with his bike running...and they switched out the carbs 2 times....
its not like the other shows were their bikes fire up on the first try :lol:

RedneckMedic
02-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Ya those were great shows. It is nice how they show the problems too. Indian larry was a great builder. I cant watch the vid to see if its the same one but i thought it was bad ass when he buitl the frame from chain link

Hawgrider
02-07-2013, 12:53 PM
That is cool man! :dthumb: I would have liked to meet him ...He was pretty quiet soft spoken in public. I think the TV fame was sometimes a bit for him to handle. He gave up drinking completely that's what he told me. I asked him a couple of questions about what he was working on at the time he kinda smiled and said he couldn't discuss any builds because of the terms with the discovery channel. So I started asking about his past he was willing to share some details of his life turn around with me. Out of all the bike builder series he had the best old skool bobbers. I bumped into to Billy Lane at the Birch run expo before he got his tit in the ringer. I liked some of his builds to but he let a case of the ass crush his gig. He has not near the class that Larry did.

Gas Man
02-07-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm developing a jealousy fueled hatered towards Hawg and his stories/expierences... damn! :cheers: J/K about all of it besides I am jealous!