PDA

View Full Version : Patches

bettyboop1w
03-11-2009, 10:02 AM
I know we posted this before, but I found a place that makes them and I'm going over tomorrow or the weekend to see how much and do we need to get them in bulk. I don't think so since that make them special for you. I'll take the flyer over and see what kind of design and post after I find out.

Bob
03-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Good deal. But hold up a few because I have a redesign on the logo coming in a bit. ;)

bettyboop1w
03-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Ok no problem

B-Kinger
03-14-2009, 08:55 AM
I'd love to have a big 12 inch by 12 inch patch of our logo for the back of my leather vest. Hey, by the way Betty, you've hinted around at me putting the logo (or anything else I've programmed and posted here) I did onto something on your bike. What do you have in mind? I'd be happy to do it for ya. I can laser etch the logo onto almost anything, but what it will do is just etch the basic outline of the letters and shapes, which is called the "cutter path," but it won't also "fill the letters in." I could show you a sample of what it would turn out like first, then post it here.

bettyboop1w
03-14-2009, 09:23 AM
that would be sweet. i was getting my bike paint with my bbb logo, but once i saw the plates you welded out i was thinkin of looking for some place to hang that since mine is naked.