PDA

View Full Version : New year eve plans anyone?

Moesride
12-30-2012, 09:07 PM
So anyone have any special plans to ring in the new year? Typically we just stay home with family/ friends but my wife wanted to see the Zac Brown Band this year at the Joe so hear we come. I didn't even know who he was until my wife suggested we go, she loves country music. MGM afterwards...... how about you guys?

Gas Man
12-30-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm on call, so I'm just chilling at home with the wife...

Bagger Dave
12-30-2012, 10:52 PM
I'm kicking at home...I have beer...cooking a roast in the slow cooker...shrimp...and a few other foods:rockwoot:
I haven't been out for New Years eve in a few years...I'd would rather stay home and drink then to take a chance going to the bars...:chug:

Mad Dog
12-31-2012, 07:59 AM
Chillin at home. Going out on new years isn't top on my list of things to do.
Good meal and a couple of beers with my wife and were good to go.
Sometimes even stay up to watch the ball drop. LOL

Gas Man
12-31-2012, 08:00 AM

All truth here!

Moesride
12-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Agree 100% MD....I'd rather sit back at home as well. This would be about one of the handful of time we've gone anywhere on new years eve in 28 yrs. 4 years ago myself ,wife and kids were down in Times Square for the ball drop........I would have rather stabbed myself in the eyeball with a fork!! Never again !

Gas Man
12-31-2012, 08:45 AM
Agree 100% MD....I'd rather sit back at home as well. This would be about one of the handful of time we've gone anywhere on new years eve in 28 yrs. 4 years ago myself ,wife and kids were down in Times Square for the ball drop........I would have rather stabbed myself in the eyeball with a fork!! Never again !

You wouldn't have never done in it in hinesight? Just to say you did?

Lrider
12-31-2012, 09:44 AM
I'll probably be sleeping by midnight, gettin old I guess. You're gonna have a great time at the concert, those guys can really rock the house... They can play it all!! Have fun.

Kosher
12-31-2012, 10:33 AM
At a friends lodge on Burt lakewith a few other couples +kids. skied at boyne highlands yesterday.

Mad Dog
12-31-2012, 12:14 PM

OUCH!

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Valueteck/stab-self-eye_zpsb9dad7d7.png

Moesride
01-01-2013, 02:26 AM
[QUOTE=Lrider;41036]I'll probably be sleeping by midnight, gettin old I guess. You're gonna have a great time at the concert, those guys can really rock the house... They can play it all!! Have fun.[/QUOT
Dead nuts on Lrider..............These guys are awesome!! Had a great time.

Mad Dog
01-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Correction 1 Sam Adams Winter Lager.
I ate toooooo much.

RedneckMedic
01-05-2013, 04:54 PM
ZBB is awesome he can really play that guitar.

I spent the whole last week with the girlfriend up north on the sleds. This was my first time snowmobiling and damn it was fun. So much fun I might be putting off some mods and getting a sled.

Bagger Dave
01-05-2013, 06:33 PM
ZBB is awesome he can really play that guitar.

I spent the whole last week with the girlfriend up north on the sleds. This was my first time snowmobiling and damn it was fun. So much fun I might be putting off some mods and getting a sled.

:rockwoot: cool Lance! I did the opposite:lol: ....I had a Arctic Cat ZR-800 and had the loud ass pipe on it...also had a DVX -400 4 wheeler...when I got my BD K-9 back in 07...I end up selling my sled and my 4 wheeler because I didn't really go up north that much anymore sledding...it was kinda hit or miss with the snow....good luck on that!

RedneckMedic
01-05-2013, 06:40 PM
:rockwoot: cool Lance! I did the opposite:lol: ....I had a Arctic Cat ZR-800 and had the loud ass pipe on it...also had a DVX -400 4 wheeler...when I got my BD K-9 back in 07...I end up selling my sled and my 4 wheeler because I didn't really go up north that much anymore sledding...it was kinda hit or miss with the snow....good luck on that!

Girlfriends fam has a cabin up north I can keep it at so it is less of a hassel and I can go for a day or 2 pretty much when I want. We'll see im really thinking sled or wheels.

Bagger Dave
01-05-2013, 06:55 PM
Girlfriends fam has a cabin up north I can keep it at so it is less of a hassel and I can go for a day or 2 pretty much when I want. We'll see im really thinking sled or wheels.
cool Lance!

Moesride
01-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Cool Lance! We had a couple sleds when we had our place in Hale mi. Lot of fun!

Mad Dog
01-05-2013, 07:31 PM
Ran an 800 Ski Doo until afew years ago. No more snow around here and i got tired of going to Canada.
Great riding but very expensive up there.

Gas Man
01-05-2013, 10:20 PM
The snow is the issue. You simply MUST travel 3-6 hours to get any good snow!!

Moesride
01-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Some years finding snow is a pita!....... Go with the wheels rug!