PDA

View Full Version : Sick Ass Paint!!

Bagger Dave
12-23-2012, 04:23 PM
I seen this on FB! thought I would share :rockwoot:some Ignorant Sick Ass paint!!
"Chad Ricks owner of the Kandy Shop in Detroit,MI." :dthumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSXYdQhQUnU&feature=youtu.be

RedneckMedic
12-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Thats One of the best skull jobs I've seen but I like the pre-red version a better. I'm a fan of black what can I say.

Bagger Dave
12-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Thats One of the best skull jobs I've seen but I like the pre-red version a better. I'm a fan of black what can I say.
X2! same here Rug! :rockwoot:

sprink
12-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Wow, no mask or exhaust hood.... started typing this when he started painting. Just heard him mention that at the end, lol. I liked the skulls visible as well.

Ghost stuff is cool though. Saw a bike in Berkley with ghost Boobs :boobs: all over it. That was awesome!

Kosher
12-23-2012, 05:34 PM
3 questions:

1) how is it that this guy did not pass out from the fumes?
2) does he have brain damage from all the fumes?
3) why doesnt that shit get all over the other vehicles?

Mad Dog
12-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Answer:
1. He Does
2. He Does
3. It Does

Really though that is a great lookin paint job. I have to admit at first i thought it was posted in the wrong section though......:lmao:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skull%20job

Bagger Dave
12-23-2012, 05:58 PM
That's funny shit Don! :lmao:

The way Chad talks...kinda reminds me of T-Mack!! :lol:

junkyardjon
12-23-2012, 10:46 PM
thought the same thing as sprink about the mask lol and was about to go on a rant about it. he DOES have exhaust fans, you can hear him turn them on, prop's for that! it's also nice to see someone give prop's to the airbrush artist, something that's lacking alot. i know a few people who never give prop's to anybody.

i've been around paint & body work along time. weather your grinding, welding, sanding, priming or painting, away's wear a mask. it's nasty shit to play with and i know a few people who have no lungs because they never wore a mask.

Gas Man
12-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Nice paint... don't blame the painter for the ghosting (red spray), customer probably wanted it.

He did say at the end he was going to get his respirator as well, I'm guessing he took it off to shoot the video so he could talk.

ABI
01-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Great artwork no doubt but they must like having everything in their shop covered in paint dust. Every time you pick up something your hands will have some color on them. Outside and inside of both of those vehicles are covered. You don't need some super hi-tech paint booth just a dedicated room for painting.

Gas Man
01-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Yeah if I seen that, I think I would run away.