PDA

View Full Version : Survey says.........

Moesride
12-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Need a little help Ladies and Gents.....I've been going a little powder nuts the last few weeks and I'm down to weather I should powder the front lowers and the bells.
I realise I should do what I like.......but.......thats where I would love to hear your opinions since I'm not sure .
My choices are 1) powder the lower forks and leave the bells the way they 2) powder both the bells and lowers 3) lastly, leave it the way it is.
Different opinions sometimes opens your eyes in what might look good or not so good......I'd appriciate it! Thanks

Bagger Dave
12-04-2012, 07:41 PM
A little powder nuts?! :lmao: damn Moe! your bike is just about blacked out! :whoop:
being that your scoot is basically blacked out...I would go ahead and powder the bells and the lowers....your scoot will have a bad ass look with the whole front blacked out...:rockwoot:
That's would I would do if it were my bike :dthumb:

Moesride
12-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Oh, one more thing.....thinking about doing the chrome covers as well....opinions?

Bagger Dave
12-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Oh, one more thing.....thinking about doing the chrome covers as well....opinions?

I would leave them alone...you already have black pipes and cleaner and engine guards...that chrome breaks it up a little...that might be too much in my opinion..

RedneckMedic
12-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I would just black out the lowers and leave the cow bells and cover unless your doing the rocker boxes as well. And since you have the legs apart i would change to cow bells to some type of contrast cut like the yaffterburner from bagger nation

junkyardjon
12-04-2012, 09:12 PM
if you need powder on your nut's, see a doctor !!!! it's not good. might have a fungal infection or something. or don't scratch your feet and then your nuts

Moesride
12-04-2012, 09:32 PM
if you need powder on your nut's, see a doctor !!!! it's not good. might have a fungal infection or something. or don't scratch your feet and then your nuts Oh.........you funny Fucker you........leave it to the Beve!....:cheers:

Moesride
12-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Those yaffterburners are sweet Rug. Never really thought of changing the bells to a more custom pair. $400 is the only thing that would keep me away from them though.

Gas Man
12-04-2012, 11:13 PM
I would powder them. But I would then do the progressive nitro inserts. Oh wait. That's what I'm doing this winter. LOL

i vote powder them and complete the picture.

Oh and leave the motor alone. The highlight chrome looks nice.

Nobody
12-05-2012, 12:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Egt1Hq4wpE

Caveman
12-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Im with Gas, black the lowers and bells and leave all your highlight chrome and brushed stuff alone. Makes great contrast.