PDA

View Full Version : TwoWheelChurch.com Ride List

Gas Man
11-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Town & Country
Rocky's Outdoors

i have a whole list in my phone that I will enter later.

Bagger Dave
11-20-2012, 08:14 AM
cool!:rockwoot:

detdrbuzzard
11-20-2012, 07:42 PM
isn't there somewhere to stop out by lansing or in port huron? is the harley dealer still in port huron? there was a honda dealer near it, its been some years since i've been on that side of town in port huron. how about a toledo / sylvania church ride

Bagger Dave
11-20-2012, 07:47 PM
isn't there somewhere to stop out by lansing or in port huron? is the harley dealer still in port huron? there was a honda dealer near it, its been some years since i've been on that side of town in port huron. how about a toledo / sylvania church ride

Na...Port Huron doesn't have a Harley Dealer anymore....

horrorbusiness
11-20-2012, 09:39 PM
I bought my bike from the Gilberts, This bummed me out. The Gilberts would open their home for all the Dealership employees and all of the customers for a big party every summer.

Gas Man
11-21-2012, 01:30 AM
Here's some of my ride idears I have had in my phone.

Times are from my neck of the woods....

Carla hide away
Ida, mi

AMA museum in Pinkerington, OH
3hrs

Rock & roll hall of fame
2.75hrs

St louis, mi
2.5hrs

Hell, mi
1hr

Moscow, mi
?

Sturgis, mi
2.5hrs

Beverly hills, mi
45 mins

Brooklyn, mi
1.25hr

Homer, mi
1.75hr

Maybee, mi
30mins

Memphis, mi
1.5hr

Paris, mi
3.5hrs

Sparta, mi
3hrs

Gas Man
02-10-2013, 03:26 PM
I want to start a ride list of destinations for a ride.

Nothing too far, and yet spread out. The idea is we would meet up early Sunday morning, like 8-9am, leave there about, go ride to the destination, then everybody can split for home. People should be home by 1-2pm. This way gents will know it won't eat the entire day but they can also plan on it, cut the grass Saturday or when they get home.

When it comes to populating the ride to the calendar, it will be required for somebody to take point on it. Set up a meeting spot with time, and plan the route to the destination.

At this time, I just want a list, this won't stamp you on taking point but comprise the list of places to go.

I want to add a few

Zukey Lake Tavern
(http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/175/992645/restaurant/Jackson/Zukey-Lake-Tavern-Pinckney)
We can also add in good number of the spots in this thread
Bar & Dive Suggestions (http://www.twowheelmichigan.com/showthread.php?2374-Bar-amp-dive-suggestions)

Kosher
02-10-2013, 03:46 PM
+1 for Zukey, tho the beer selection on the deck could use a lot of improvement.

I'd also add Tecumseh, MI, lots of good roads 'round thar. And right next to the dealership is a nice tavern.

But according to the drankin' thread, we'll all just stroll in and have our Shirley Temples....

Gas Man
02-10-2013, 03:58 PM
:lol: Shirley Temples...

Yeah but I tell ya, if we go to Zukey, those of us that want to chill there longer could.

RedneckMedic
02-10-2013, 04:24 PM
I like zukey.
Inverness Inn in chelsea.
Bunch of stuff downtown.
Do a prison ride out to jackson stop at town and country on the way plus bar next to it and run by MIS on the way.
Damn site in Hell
BBQ day somewhere at a lake/beach
Light house run somewhere.
Last sunday of the month could be like new hooters location day haha

Gas Man
02-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Good ideas...

Last Sunday being a hooters run... great way to spend "church" time. :lol:

TopShelf Scott
03-01-2013, 10:18 AM
Hooters run!!!:boobies:

Gas Man
03-01-2013, 10:40 PM
True dat!!

Mudpuppy
03-04-2013, 04:06 PM
hooters https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMw5ReHgSnG61nb3phhY5Ed6bk6pQ3R 2EcxptxzZCv2oiicv8F