PDA

View Full Version : Went inti J&P cycles today.........

Moesride
11-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Wen't into J&P cycles and Bruce Rossmeyers Harley Davidson today in Ormand beach. Holy hell is this Harley dealer huge!! I think this may be the biggest HD dealership in the country. Two floors of bikes, merchandise,restaurants, hotel, bar......It was like a huge ass HD village!
Also wen't into the mecha of aftermarket goodies J&P cycles..... which is also located in this HD village.
Took a couple pics and one of lunch..........which was great I might add..:dthumb:

Gas Man
11-19-2012, 09:51 AM
That's sweet. What ya doin down there?

Moesride
11-19-2012, 07:55 PM
That's sweet. What ya doin down there? My Parents have a condo in Ponce Inlet FL they want to sell so I came down here to get the ball rolling for them. They couldn't make the trip down. I'm actually happy I could help ..........I was looking forward to a little R&R from work!

Bagger Dave
11-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Cool Moe! glad your having a good time! damn that food looks good! :rockwoot:

Gas Man
11-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Sweet man. Have fun and enjoy the weather.

toby
11-25-2012, 09:05 AM
i love to see the jp store how was it

Moesride
11-25-2012, 08:37 PM
i love to see the jp store how was it Biggest aftermarket parts store I have ever been in Toby. It's set up like a grocery store and just as big with half racks and isles of almost every part and goodies you can think of. Imagine having almost all the products they sell on their web site all on display. Very cool!.............should have taken a pic.

Caveman
11-25-2012, 10:31 PM
ok, I have just one teensie little problem with this so-called HD village; WHERE ARE ALL THE BIKES? I only see cages in the lot.

Gas Man
11-25-2012, 11:40 PM
ok, I have just one teensie little problem with this so-called HD village; WHERE ARE ALL THE BIKES? I only see cages in the lot.

The man has a point!!!

Moesride
11-26-2012, 06:56 AM
Good point indeed.........I was wondering the same myself when I pulled in there at a little after 9 on a Sunday morning . Well....they opened at 10. Empty lot but by the time a left there were still only a hand full of bikes there. My best guess is this place is more or less set up for HD events, rallys, all that bs........:.nothinig happening ... seemed dead for sure.