PDA

View Full Version : V-Day

meinschaft
02-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Gentlemen,

It's Valentine's Day. Don't forget to show your lady how much she means to you. Doesn't have to be overpriced roses or nasty perfume or some chintzy negligee, but if you love her, let her know. It's all about paying-forward, really.

Smart dudes, take heed.

Berto
02-13-2009, 09:59 AM
Yup... I am getting my lady a Jet Kit and some Radiator guards...

Wait, you mean the wife?... Oh... crap... yeah, I have to buy something.

Gentlemen, remember, Feb 14, is about her... March 20, is Steak and Blowjob day. Do give today.... get tomorrow... or actually, I want to get today also... and tomorrow... and the day after.

B-Kinger
02-13-2009, 10:00 AM
Give her a pearl necklace.

Berto
02-13-2009, 10:11 AM
LOVE IT! I think I will...

meinschaft
02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
Is March 20th a holiday, then?????????

Berto
02-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Oh. It is a holiday. So you can claim your steak and BJ on that day from your signinicant other.

meinschaft
02-14-2009, 06:27 AM
Doesn't Hallmark decide the holidays?

We need to design some cards for March 20 and send them to Hallmark. I want to see them at CVS and Walgreen.......

Steak & Hum?

Hummmm, Where's the Beef?

Come on, help out here................... GasMan, some ideas?

We'd sell MILLIONS of cards and then we can all buy new bikes. Or more bikes.

B-Kinger
02-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Before I even reply, please note that I am not the pig that I leave the impression of on these pages. I have an extremely raunchy sense of humor, and my words can be quite harsh, critical and potent. I do have the ability to see the better, brighter side of things, and I do care about people very much. It just doesn't show in my humor. Please do not take offense, or take anything I say too seriously; I don't. I rag on us men just as much as the women, and nothing is safe or sacred with me. Well, maybe our Moms and kids. Dad is on his own. ;D

With that being said, maybe we could call this glorious new holiday Neil and Bob Day. Couples would exchange cards just like on Valentines Day, but they wouldn't have quite the romantic tone to em. A couple of ideas come to mind already, such as this fine one from her to him, that would read, "I've had my holiday, now you get yours, enjoy this steak I've cooked for you, while I get down on all fours." And one from him to her would read, "As soon as your done with ingesting my goo, fire up that grill, you have some cookin to do." Hallmark sales would skyrocket. As would the lawsuits and death threats.

Berto
02-14-2009, 12:55 PM
Ahahahahahahahahaha.

I love it. Let's make it happen. Seriously! I want to be able to buy those cards.

Twisted
02-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Berto, you may like someecards.com for a different kinda email card. Not nearly as raunchy as Mike, but some of them are pretty good.