PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

Twisted
02-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Monica, and as some of you may already know, I'm B-Kinger's/Mike's girlfriend. Just as he introduced my soul to the world of riding, he has enthusiastically encouraged me to check out the site. Now that I'm finally registered, I won't have to read over his shoulder, or have him repeat everything to me. :)
I know he recently posted questions, asking about everyone's life, so I will just respond to that later on. But for now, just wanted to say hey, here I am, and looking forwards to warm weather riding soon.

Berto
02-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Welcome!

Looking forward to a fun summer riding with this group!

boomer
02-07-2009, 02:31 PM
hello! welcome to being an official member, instead of just a nosey looker... lol.

hope to have some fun riding this summer!

bettyboop1w
02-07-2009, 02:55 PM
hello there girlfriend, nice to hear some sweet voice and not deep and soulful. hope you stay and ride out with us sometimes, I cant be the only women out here. warm welcome and enjoy these guys they are all good people. ;D

Get your own sign on so you wont have to read over his shoulder.

Bob
02-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the site!

detdrbuzzard
02-08-2009, 12:08 PM
hello and welcome monica

Twisted
02-11-2009, 07:47 AM
I had posted a few rather long answers to the questions Mike had posted yesterday morning, only to realize that once I hit SUBMIT, I was not signed in, so bub bye went all my typing. Needless to say, I was quite upset. >:(

Thruxtonbill
02-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Hello Monica ;D

UABBYNORMAL2
02-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Hello Welcome to the club

boomer
02-12-2009, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJ8sPwQldk

@ 0:20 :)

Twisted
02-12-2009, 08:25 PM
I watched the video....am I missing something boomer? maybe I'm just slow? ???

Again, hi everyone, wish I had time to write more. By the time I get done reading and doing the morning ritual, no time left. And after one job, it's usually off to another, Home Depot for errands ;), or Mike's.
Hi to you, Bettyboop, nice to know theres another female in the group. Hoping we get to meet up soon before we get riding! Be nice to get to know each other all somewhat before, hard to talk on a bike!

B-Kinger
02-12-2009, 09:39 PM
HA HA HA, after the guy got passed he yelled, "NO!!! MONICA!!!!" ;D It was 0:22 btw.

boomer
02-13-2009, 03:37 AM
HA HA HA, after the guy got passed he yelled, "NO!!! MONICA!!!!" ;D It was 0:22 btw.

yup, thats what i was trying to get at. I couldnt find any better video :(

but anyway, welcome to the boards, we gotta have a big meet so we can meet everybody this spring :)

B-Kinger
02-13-2009, 08:06 AM
We are definetely looking forward to that!

Berto
02-13-2009, 09:50 AM
I LOVE THOSE MOVIES!!!

When it comes to those movies, i am the biggest dork!

They should make more like them!

And I love the lines... "I live my life one quarter mile at a time"

"You can win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning"

"Brian: What's the retail on one of those?
Yuppie: More than you can afford pal, Ferrari."

I CAN'T WAIT for the next one to come out.

And for those of you that flame about this... I don't care. I love those movies!

Oh yeah, I also can't wait until the season and we can all hang out and most of all... RIDE!!!