PDA

View Full Version : Just for shits and giggles!

Moesride
10-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Raineys " younglings beer run thread " had me curious of what kind of beer (brand) you guys like. I ran into a German Dunkel beer called Warsteiner a few years back and this is all I drink if I can help it. This beer is awesome!! So what's your flavor ladies and jents!

Nobody
10-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Sam Adams / Bell's for my easy-to-lay-hands-on needs
else wise I just pop into my favorite slice of heaven and grab a few things I've never heard of, and/or what ever I have the worst time pronouncing. I wish I kept the bottle but last week I found this awesome beer that tasted like banana nut bread. The stuff went awesome with breakfast.

detdrbuzzard
10-15-2012, 04:08 AM
its been a few years since i had a beer but the last one was a mackeson

Bagger Dave
10-15-2012, 06:29 AM
I drink Bud Light...and I also like Summer Shandy :rockwoot:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/bree683/leinenkugels.jpg

Kosher
10-15-2012, 09:40 AM
I like ales. Best all around for me is Bass, but I like trying any micro brew/local ale wherever I am. Around here its often Bells Two Hearted.

Michigan is an amazing state for locally brewed beer, I believe # 5 overall in recent rankings, there's no excuse for drinking bad beer in Michigan.

RedneckMedic
10-15-2012, 09:47 AM
I like stouts and IPA's they are my favorites. If I'm just grabbing something to get a little crazy its miller light. then I have my seasonal fetishes like summer shandy and okcotberfest

Nobody
10-15-2012, 05:11 PM
I drink Bud Light..

Ugh, I just don't get how people can hate themselves this much..

detdrbuzzard
10-15-2012, 05:17 PM
i know what you mean. one of my first jobs was in a liquor store and after closing up every nite we would do paper work then drink a hinekin

Mad Dog
10-15-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm with ya Kosher. Local pub has a Roast Beef Sandwich and 5 Chicken Wing plate that I wash down with a couple Bass Ale's.
Sam Adams always has a great seasonal available as well.
I have had Warsteiner and enjoyed it also.
If its wet I will drink it.............:beer:

Bagger Dave
10-15-2012, 07:37 PM
yep yep! I have no problem hating myself! :lmao::lmao:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x59/davessleeve/tgunn0133.jpg

Nobody
10-15-2012, 08:22 PM
yep yep! I have no problem hating myself! :lmao::lmao:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ko7nmgfMfes/THp94YWI6oI/AAAAAAAABOk/lJLYEoaI4d8/s1600/the-reason-why-middle-aged-women-shouldnt-go-to-mardi-gras-and-drink-d50.jpg

indeed indeed

Bagger Dave
10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
indeed indeed

Nice!:boobies: :ps: :lmao:

Gas Man
10-16-2012, 12:57 AM
i know what you mean. one of my first jobs was in a liquor store and after closing up every nite we would do paper work then drink a hinekin

Don't listen to this man ever... not anymore. He will always have a better story.. for real a better story. Buzz has done way way more cooler things than any of us could even think of. The man is should be the star of the Dosquese (mexican beer) commercial.

junkyardjon
10-20-2012, 09:06 PM
indeed indeed

is that a port-a-potty on the side walk? huh the pic didn't load with the 3 mature chicks

Mudpuppy
10-22-2012, 10:01 AM
I dig that beer shelf.. real nice..

Remo
10-22-2012, 02:29 PM
My three favorites:
-Coors Light (my warm weather beer)
-Killians Irish Red (my winter beer)
-SOL (mexican beer)

Kosher
10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
I'm also a big Negra Modelo fan, speaking of Mexican...

RedneckMedic
10-22-2012, 06:21 PM
just picked up a growler of burning leaf lager from fort street brewery in Lincoln Park and its damn good. Football, Ribs, and Beer going to be a good night.

Moesride
10-23-2012, 08:35 PM
just picked up a growler of burning leaf lager from fort street brewery in Lincoln Park and its damn good. Football, Ribs, and Beer going to be a good night. Never had that beer......I hope the ribs were good because the Lions were not! Love the Lions, always have always will but c'mon....it's monday night football. It hurt my eyes to watch this!

RedneckMedic
10-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Never had that beer......I hope the ribs were good because the Lions were not! Love the Lions, always have always will but c'mon....it's monday night football. It hurt my eyes to watch this!Yes that was almost unbearable to watch. Ill be working at sundays game so hopefully it goes better this week

Mudpuppy
10-25-2012, 04:22 PM
i like free beer

Moesride
11-12-2012, 06:55 PM
i like free beer
Yah......that would be the best Mud!.........I rode out to Ann arbor last night and met up with my BIL at Zingermans roadhouse. Had a michigan beer "Dragons Milk Ale" brewed in new Holland. First time, but I have to say it was very good! Little on the strong side 10%....after two of these, your good to go!

RedneckMedic
11-12-2012, 09:09 PM
I love the dragons milk its one of my favorites but i feel its more of a stout than an ale though. I love the bourbon flavors but i hear you on the strong part i had 3 one night and i was ready for bed. There not meant to be drank as fast as a miller light hahaha

Mudpuppy
11-13-2012, 04:59 PM
The Frankenmuth Munich Dunkel is really good - drank a whole growler at the Michigan game last Saturday.

http://www.frankenmuthbrewery.com/beer/munich-dunkel