PDA

View Full Version : Disenchanted

Mudpuppy
09-17-2012, 11:22 AM
So here is the long story short:

Bought a 2004 Expedition with 38,000 miles. Around 50,000 miles did the brakes with the FIL. Rotors looked good just changed the pads. I didn't like doing it that way but whatever. About 10,000 miles later the driver side caliper seized up. Worked with the FIL again changed caliper, rotor (after heat and beat for 2 hours) and brake pads - just driver side. Again I prefer to change both sides at once especially on an 8,000 lb vehicle. But whatever. So 5,000 miles later the wife is complaining "it squeaks" - after 100 times of hearing what a terrible life she has and all her first world problems I changed the fucking pads to the best made - there you go bitch. So now fast forward to 112,000 miles and the damn thing has a vibration - warped rotor. So I was like fuck this I am sick of fucking with these god damn brakes so I went and got the top of the line Bosch rotors and Wagner brake pads.

Here is the moral of the story: $98 per rotor for the Bosch - looked at the box and SURVEY SAYS - Made in China - WTF?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? I bought them because I didn't want the made in fucking china shit. Totally pissed. They are quality rotors but god damn can't we make anything in this god damn country anymore? I didn't have the stomach to read the wagner brake pad box but I'd bet Renminbi that the fuckers were made in china too. God damn it all to hell we are so fucked in this country. We need to do what they did in Norway - get rid of all these useless fuckers in government and hit the reset button: http://wagingnonviolence.org/2012/05/did-the-norwegians-have-a-revolution/

Gas Man
09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
I hate that shit.

I'm with ya on pissed about the china crap.

I would love a new govt... sick of this shit. It's coming.

Mudpuppy
09-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Hopefully soon. Need a reboot.

Thruxtonbill
09-17-2012, 05:32 PM
I just symbolically tossed tea bags into my koi pond, let the revolution begin.

Mad Dog
09-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Yup, Bring It On!
Read My Sig
No New Idiots and to hell with the old ones!:fu2:

Mudpuppy
09-17-2012, 06:16 PM
I just symbolically tossed tea bags into my koi pond, let the revolution begin.

YES! That's the spirit. I just tossed some tea bags at a coworker - I'll be back after my "impromptu" meeting with HR..

sprink
09-17-2012, 07:05 PM
I went through the same thing. New car and warped replacement rotors. Bought expensive replacements to find they too were made in China. They better hold up or they will be the first shot of my revolution!

junkyardjon
09-17-2012, 07:30 PM
yall know most every part made by the OEM's are made in china?

so all this buy american bull shit is getting old when most every part ain't ever made here. now some might say the money stay's here... i say thats bull shit because the money goes over sea's. even mexico is pissed cause they are losing job's !!! LOL
thats all i'm gonna ad to this topic cause i hate typing lol

Mudpuppy
09-17-2012, 10:35 PM
yall know most every part made by the OEM's are made in china?

so all this buy american bull shit is getting old when most every part ain't ever made here. now some might say the money stay's here... i say thats bull shit because the money goes over sea's. even mexico is pissed cause they are losing job's !!! LOL
thats all i'm gonna ad to this topic cause i hate typing lol

Yes I knew that but I didn't know the made in fucking china was so bad that even the premium parts are made in fucking china. Bullshit. And I agree - the money does not stay here. Fucking greedy cocksuckers. They all need to die and burn in hell. In the past 5 years it has all gone to shit. Before that you had a choice - you could pay a little more and get local US made shit that was better quality. Now you can get fucked in the ass or fucked in the ass.

Gas Man
09-17-2012, 10:56 PM
So true on the last 5 years change.

I'm sure you experience this in your job as well.

Mudpuppy
09-17-2012, 11:40 PM
So true on the last 5 years change.

I'm sure you experience this in your job as well.

Big time. About 7 years ago we had a thriving manufacturing facility in Warren that is now gone. All of that work is now done in Mexico, Germany, Poland, Slovakia. Most of the parts come from overseas. I do what I can and I have parts made here that I sell to other countries but it is like a piece of bubble gum in 1 hole out of a billion in a dam about ready to burst. It's a total model of inefficiency. What I used to be able to get done in less than 24 hours now take 16 weeks if not more.

Gas Man
09-18-2012, 03:45 PM
I feel for ya man... Sucks!

Mudpuppy
09-19-2012, 10:21 AM
All of us are fucked. It is already a done deal. We just don't realize it yet.

Mad Dog
09-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Grab your ankles. It's coming fast!

Kosher
09-19-2012, 11:48 AM
So... a little devils advocacy here -

If we do the right thing for the good ol USA, everything made in the US of A, all the workers hired back at $100K plus...

Whats the market for a $60K Sportser?

:scared:

Mudpuppy
09-19-2012, 02:10 PM
So... a little devils advocacy here -

If we do the right thing for the good ol USA, everything made in the US of A, all the workers hired back at $100K plus...

Whats the market for a $60K Sportser?

:scared:

Not sure that is the "right" thing to do but if people were hired back at $100k it would definitely increase the market along with a lot of other markets that are quickly disappearing.

Gas Man
09-19-2012, 02:34 PM
True Kosher but there needs to be a start...

Mudpuppy
09-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes and the start is just like Norway - we tell the government to fuck off they are fired and we hit the reset button. Fuck all this corporate greed, etc. etc. etc.

Kosher
09-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Fuck all this corporate greed, etc. etc. etc.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/CheHigh.jpg/250px-CheHigh.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bc/Fidelcastro1978.jpg/800px-Fidelcastro1978.jpg

Mudpuppy
09-19-2012, 05:05 PM
self portraits?

leebo
09-19-2012, 05:56 PM
I love this story about the suv i printed it out and took it to work.BTW i am in mfg its crazy.2 more years for retirement!

Mad Dog
09-19-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm liking this idea!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Valueteck/Misc/reset-button_zps45e0ec82.jpg

Mudpuppy
09-20-2012, 10:46 AM
yes if we all stopped playing their little games it would be hard for them to stop the change, really it would be impossible. i say we string up that traitor bill gates to send the message we are done with their games, greed, corruption, poisoning of the people, pollution, raping of our resources, etc.

Kosher
09-20-2012, 03:11 PM
yes if we all stopped playing their little games it would be hard for them to stop the change, really it would be impossible. i say we string up that traitor bill gates to send the message we are done with their games, greed, corruption, poisoning of the people, pollution, raping of our resources, etc.

Yes, the evil Bill Gates who is donating tens of billions of dollars to solve really terrible problems in the third world, who also encouraged Warren Buffet to do the same, and has challenged other wealthy people to donate at least half their wealth - that Bill Gates?

Mudpuppy
09-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Yes, the evil Bill Gates who is donating tens of billions of dollars to solve really terrible problems in the third world, who also encouraged Warren Buffet to do the same, and has challenged other wealthy people to donate at least half their wealth - that Bill Gates?

You really need to look a little deeper than the front page news. He donates money. Wow. Like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000001% a year of what he makes. It looks good on fucking paper and people say what a great guy. But under the surface he is an evil motherfucker. He is 100% for depopulation. He bought into Monsanto to help expedite depopulation through GMO. He has admitted he wants to see most of the population die off. Yes that Bill Gates. Look a little further and then look up his elitist fucking father. Then come back and tell me how fucking great he is. His "charity" work is all a facade.

Kosher
09-21-2012, 06:50 PM
You really need to look a little deeper than the front page news. He donates money. Wow. Like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000001% a year of what he makes. It looks good on fucking paper and people say what a great guy. But under the surface he is an evil motherfucker. He is 100% for depopulation. He bought into Monsanto to help expedite depopulation through GMO. He has admitted he wants to see most of the population die off. Yes that Bill Gates. Look a little further and then look up his elitist fucking father. Then come back and tell me how fucking great he is. His "charity" work is all a facade.

This is exactly wrong. He has put tens of billions into the Bill Gates foundation trust, and spends literally hundreds of millions per year. And he has openly advocated that wealthy people donate at least 1/2 their wealth.

All of what you say above indicates a serious lack of understanding of the facts. Read the audited financial statements. http://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/Documents/2011-program-foundation-audited-financial-statements.pdf

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/19/warren-buffett-giving-pledge-new-members_n_1896882.html

Please send a link to a reputable source where he is shown to advocate that most of the population die off. All of this is tinfoil hat crackpot conspiracy theory. I bet we never landed on the moon either, and George Bush plotted the 911 attacks.

This whole GMO thing is a joke too.

Despotic leaders of masses of starving populations rejected american aid on the basis of GMO. So starving is preferrable to GMO (which we in the US eat every day anyway)?

Gas Man
09-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Oh boy:hitfan::jerry:

junkyardjon
09-22-2012, 11:27 AM
and to think, this started over warped rotorsMichael Jacksonmichael jackson

Gas Man
09-22-2012, 11:23 PM
I know right Jon.

:wtfru:

Mudpuppy
09-24-2012, 11:27 AM
This is exactly wrong. He has put tens of billions into the Bill Gates foundation trust, and spends literally hundreds of millions per year. And he has openly advocated that wealthy people donate at least 1/2 their wealth.

All of what you say above indicates a serious lack of understanding of the facts. Read the audited financial statements. http://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/Documents/2011-program-foundation-audited-financial-statements.pdf

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/19/warren-buffett-giving-pledge-new-members_n_1896882.html

Please send a link to a reputable source where he is shown to advocate that most of the population die off. All of this is tinfoil hat crackpot conspiracy theory. I bet we never landed on the moon either, and George Bush plotted the 911 attacks.

This whole GMO thing is a joke too.

Despotic leaders of masses of starving populations rejected american aid on the basis of GMO. So starving is preferrable to GMO (which we in the US eat every day anyway)?

I will dig up my sources and post them. Please note your first source is his own foundation website?? What did you think he was going to bash himself? Has nothing to do with conspiracy. The guy has openly stated he wants to use things like food, vaccines and health care to depopulate the planet to a more reasonable level. In terms of GMO why is it that Monsanto's own cafe is banned from serving GMO products and why won't the FDA allow labeling of GMO products? You are right it is a joke. A big joke. Quit fucking with our food and modifying it.

Mudpuppy
09-24-2012, 11:38 AM
http://www.naturalnews.com/035105_Bill_Gates_Monsanto_eugenics.html

http://occupycorporatism.com/bill-gates-eugenicist-extraordinaire/

http://theintelhub.com/2012/08/06/bill-gates-monsanto-eugenics-how-one-of-the-worlds-wealthiest-men-is-actively-promoting-a-corporate-takeover-of-global-agriculture/

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-gates-world-needs-fewer-people/

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/melinda_gates_talks_eugenics.html

and since you threw the conspiracy word out there here is a good one for you from the master of conspiracy theories:

http://www.infowars.com/super-hero-comic-book-paints-eugenicist-bill-gates-as-a-savior/

It's really not hard to find a link between gates and depopulation. He really hasn't made it much of a secret. Just like it is not hard for you to find "reputable" information on elitist controlled media sites like their own website.

Kosher
09-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Outlets such as world news daily, natural news, and occupycorporatism dont qualify as reputable in my book. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Moesride
09-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Can't we all just get along!.........:evg: :stirpot: :cheers:

Mudpuppy
09-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Outlets such as world news daily, natural news, and occupycorporatism dont qualify as reputable in my book. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Yep I understand as I don't feel mainstream media is a reputable source. So yes we can agree to disagree. It has been a fun debate though. I like getting into discussions like this. Now fuck all this bullshit and let's ride.

Kosher
09-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Now fuck all this bullshit and let's ride.

:beers:

Mad Dog
09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Damn, it was just getting good.:eek:

junkyardjon
09-26-2012, 08:46 PM
maybe gates is on to something... just think of people like animals and thin the herd !!!

Mad Dog
09-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Nothing like a good plague to thin the herd.

Gas Man
09-27-2012, 12:58 AM
:withstupid:

Mudpuppy
09-27-2012, 12:00 PM
just watch gasman's favorite show with that honey boo boo girl.. then eugenics starts to sound really good.. those people need some rat poison vaccines with a hint of bleach and cyanide to make the medicine go down, medicine go down, medicine go down....