PDA

View Full Version : Get your Gun Free Zone

Gas Man
08-28-2012, 03:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S7pGt_O1uM8

:fu2::eightball6:

Chain
08-28-2012, 03:49 PM
AHHHH!!!!!!! "Gun Free Zones"... the criminals nemisis.....

Mudpuppy
08-28-2012, 03:52 PM
what we really need is more government control

Chain
08-28-2012, 04:32 PM
what we really need is more government control

yes thank_you! Finally! A voice of reason!!!!!!!!!!

:fishon:

Nobody
08-30-2012, 03:10 AM
No one ever considers that if I don't use a gun, the person that breaks into my house will die painfully bleeding out from a sword or axe.. or from being beaten with the inner primamry from my shovelhead.. I don't wake up all sun shine and roses even under ideal conditions.. B&E will only make things worse..

Chain
08-30-2012, 09:22 AM
No one ever considers that if I don't use a gun, the person that breaks into my house will die painfully bleeding out from a sword or axe.. or from being beaten with the inner primamry from my shovelhead.. I don't wake up all sun shine and roses even under ideal conditions.. B&E will only make things worse..

You need to learn to be more sympathetic, I mean, you may have a job, they may not cause you took their job... or something... Just be more passive... ;)

bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaahahaha! sorry. I had too...

I like the primary from your shovelhead idea!!!!!!

Gas Man
08-30-2012, 11:41 PM
Just be sure they're dead.

Mudpuppy
08-31-2012, 10:30 AM
please people stop all this independent thought please go to church, sell your bikes, stay at home, watch the news, let the government, media and corporations tell you what to think and do.. please be good little sheople..

something I saw this week I thought was brilliant:

More people in the USA are addicted to drugs than going to school maybe we should start a war on education

Nobody
08-31-2012, 07:29 PM
Just be sure they're dead.

I practice for jugular and femoral artery strikes. If I am ever forced to kill I'd rather the person die swiftly than slowly, even if they did attack me.