PDA

View Full Version : Woman walks off subway plateform

Gas Man
08-24-2012, 09:03 PM
:wtf:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/boston-woman-carrying-young-son-tumbles-onto-subway-195949381--abc-news-topstories.html

Mudpuppy
08-27-2012, 10:23 AM
walk much?

Bagger Dave
08-27-2012, 10:28 AM
:wtf: I guess some people are cut from a different cloth...:jump:

Moesride
08-27-2012, 10:17 PM
All of us have done stupid shit one time or another .........glad there ok, but Damn!!

Thruxtonbill
08-28-2012, 12:59 PM
All of us have done stupid shit one time or another .........glad there ok, but Damn!!
Ditto

Mudpuppy
08-28-2012, 03:42 PM
i love that the bystanders reached them within 10 seconds and saved them but the transit authority says they should have alerted them first - alerted them to what bring 2 body bags? fucking idiots

RedneckMedic
08-28-2012, 05:36 PM
i love that the bystanders reached them within 10 seconds and saved them but the transit authority says they should have alerted them first - alerted them to what bring 2 body bags? fucking idiots

Ya reminds me of one of the senior living facilities I go to where staff is NOT allowed to help the residents with anything. We got called for a women screaming in the bathroom. When we got there all she wanted was help standing up from the toilet because she was old. There were 3 staff members outside the door that called 911 and never even opened the door to see what was wrong because they were afraid they would get in trouble. I proceeded to scream at these workers for being pieces of shit and a bunch of other stuff for not being a decent enough person to help somebody else out. Its a messed up world we live in to not help others or to be told we should wait and get the people in charge to help out. makes me sick

Mudpuppy
08-29-2012, 10:11 AM
you can thank the bernsteins, figer, etc. etc. sue happy motherfuckers.. liability is king and accountability doesn't exist..