PDA

View Full Version : What parts do you wanna see???

Nasty_Baggers
08-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Title explains it all. what parts are you looking for that you either cant seem to find or you just want more/better options for whats out there.

anything goes let us know and if its not already in the works for us we will do what we can do develop and produce those parts

Gas Man
08-22-2012, 04:02 PM
What about a cut out, clamp on replacement to eliminate the CAT on the exhaust.

Lots of guys are cutting out the side of the stock pipes, gutting the cat, then re-welding the side. But why not make a template, cut your pipe, clamp in our replacement and keep on riding.

Take your linkage idea and adapt it to the saddle bag rails that some of us have on the Ultra Classics. Clamp on to the horizontal rails like the vertical support towards the rear. Customizable just like your linkages.

How about some non-hd license plate frames. Most of the stock backing plates that you bolt the license plate to, have the reflector bottom extension. You can remove that reflector, and put on a frame. I have one, it's HD. But why not adapt it for something more custom and cool.

Then you can kick it into things like derby covers, gas cap covers, timing cover, and air cleaner covers. All of which can be low cost customizing that bolts directly on/over your stock parts.

Nasty_Baggers
08-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Then you can kick it into things like derby covers, gas cap covers, timing cover, and air cleaner covers. All of which can be low cost customizing that bolts directly on/over your stock parts.
All of these parts are in our lineup of coming soon. we have a few versions of each and then like all of our other products they will be fully customizable to your style

What about a cut out, clamp on replacement to eliminate the CAT on the exhaust.

Lots of guys are cutting out the side of the stock pipes, gutting the cat, then re-welding the side. But why not make a template, cut your pipe, clamp in our replacement and keep on riding.

Take your linkage idea and adapt it to the saddle bag rails that some of us have on the Ultra Classics. Clamp on to the horizontal rails like the vertical support towards the rear. Customizable just like your linkages.

How about some non-hd license plate frames. Most of the stock backing plates that you bolt the license plate to, have the reflector bottom extension. You can remove that reflector, and put on a frame. I have one, it's HD. But why not adapt it for something more custom and cool.
Great ideas that we will definitely have to look at

Gas Man
08-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Cool.

I really think that custom stuff for the saddlebag gaurds would be a perfect addition to your line up.

Chain
08-22-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm a Journeyman tool maker/programmer, but have NO time to machine my own shit, (one of the things I have built in CAD but haven't cut yet) That ugly plastic POS that goes around your antenna and the opposite side that is just a plug? Chromed or powder coated to match...

Nasty_Baggers
08-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Great ideas!