View Full Version : Adam Carolla on Bikers

Gas Man
08-19-2012, 12:02 PM
:pc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owQ1mkuVxyk

Bagger Dave
08-19-2012, 12:27 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats some funny shit right there! he forgot to mention the people on crotch rockets stunting all over the place and screaming down the highway speeds over 140mph!:blah: :screwy:

leebo
08-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Uh! I dont know i had 2 incidents past couple weeks with cagers trying to share my lane with me,I freakin hate that it scares the crap outta me.And my bike is pretty loud at least i thought it was.I need one of those foghorns.

Moesride
08-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Funny......this reminds me of when I was in my late 20's and my neighbor who was about 45 or so bought a brand new harley fatboy. Now up until the bike came home this guy was an avid golfer, workin around his house all the time, just a regular joe. Cool guy really, was next door to him for 8 yrs. Now when the bike got there......Holy Hell...this guy turned into a damn pirate! Total personality change. Developed the baddass personality. Leathers up the ass, bandanas up the ass and the kicker was the stick on tatto he was wearing one day. A peel and stick tatto at 45!! Nothing wrong with leather or bandanas, alot of us wear them, but he was so suited up in leather all the time to the extreme .....just weird man! Still liked the guy, but I had to laugh when he wasn't lookin.

Nobody
08-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Adam Carolla's latest tour, sponsored by Summer's Eve....

some one get 'em a fire hose, he's got a sand box between the south lips..

Kosher
08-20-2012, 09:38 AM
I thought it was funny until he went after apes.

Chain
08-20-2012, 02:26 PM
It's just material... You imagine trying to stay a "relavent" comedian now a days? Gotta stir shit. ;)

Gas Man
08-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Yeah I like Adam Carolla allot, but at the end of the day he's a comedian and he needs to keep it interesting.

Lrider
09-01-2012, 09:45 PM
What a foul mouth whiney little Bitch, he much actually believe someone cares about what he thinks.