PDA

View Full Version : Planning to Ride Out to Fowlerville on Saturday the 18th from Novi Area

MichDefender
08-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Hi All,
Is anyone planning on riding out to the Easy Rider Event in Fowlerville on Saturday the 18th? I'm pushing out from the Novi/Twelve Oaks area at ~9:00am if a group ride is possible.
Take care,
MichDefender

Gas Man
08-17-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm working and that is too far outside my on-call leash/area.

detdrbuzzard
08-18-2012, 08:53 PM
going to go visit my mom in the morning befroe i leave on vacation monday. then we have a high school reunion picnic and after that our club is hvaing elections, gotta go vote

Mudpuppy
08-20-2012, 11:37 AM
what is going on there?

Chain
08-20-2012, 01:19 PM
It was the Easy Rider event Mud.

Mudpuppy
08-20-2012, 01:57 PM
oh I see - lots was going on this past weekend - indy motogp, indy mile, nascar @ mis, easy rider and some other shit I can't remember but was happening all this weekend..

Rebel Scum
08-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Know this is a late post, myself and my old lady and a friend took the ride on Friday, 20 bucks to get in to walk around, maybe 20 vendors and some mediocre bands (I thought this was a pretty steep price). I was told that the camp ground at night is where the party is and plan on next year staying a couple of nights.

Mudpuppy
08-20-2012, 03:31 PM
20 bucks is better than $31 I paid to see the indy mile. Holy sheep shit the fucking indiana state farm is huge. Miles upon miles. Took 20 minutes to walk back to the grandstands for the flat track racing and we didn't even go to the end of the fairgrounds. I swear that fair is the size of the city of detroit. Everything you can imagine from deep fried twinkies, to deep fried butter, to corn dogs, elephant ears, london broil, philly cheese steak, buttered corn, etc. etc. Every single imaginable fair food known to man. So you pay $10 to get in the front gate and when you get to the flat track another $21. The grand stands suck ass you can't see shit and the flat track racing is cool but hell I paid less than that for a motogp ticket for christ sake and that is the fucking world championship of motorcycle racing.