PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2008 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab Pickup Truck

Remo
07-28-2012, 11:57 AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale I have my 2008 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab pickup truck. This is the 2WD LT with the 5.3 Liter V8 and 4-Speed automatic transmission, and 6.5’ bed. The truck has many additional factory options such as FOG lamps, dual climate control, trailer hitch, power driver’s seat, and remote start. In addition, I have tinted the front windows to match the back, rhino-lined the bed rails (the truck has a factory duraliner in the bed), and added a “Heartbeat of America” vanity plate. Black cloth interior, Dark Cherry Metallic exterior (you don’t see many other Silverado’s in this color. I am the original owner of this truck, I took delivery of it new in March of 2008, it has never been misused or in any accidents. The truck has some minor scratches and dings here and there, one of the interior trim pieces is cracked (I will probably repair it prior sale), comes with rubber floor mats. Selling because I want to get a new car (Mustang, Camaro, Buick Regal GS, Taurus SHO or possibly a Jeep or SRT8 Grand Cherokee).

I do not need to sell but I would definitely like to. I am willing to wheel and deal a little on the price.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD