PDA

View Full Version : Mud informs us with great knowledge on how he will bitch slap some sense of us. Maybe

Mudpuppy
07-25-2012, 10:47 AM
shouldn't have to work - at least not at a pointless menial bullshit fucking useless job like we all do in the corporate prisons.. we should be working towards the betterment of mankind and all the planet's inhabitants seeking a future that responsibly uses our natural resources and seeks to ultilize renewable resources wherever possible and no man, woman or child goes hungry or doesn't have their basic needs met. There is no excuse for this pathetic existence we call life. The system of made up scarcity and planned obsolescence is total fucking bullshit. We allow the elite .0000001% do whatever they want. Living in countries with artificial boundaries going to war to bolster the profits of the rothschilds and rockefellers. Fuck this shit. This should be one world where all of humanity is united for the good of all the planet. No boundaries. No war, no poverty, no hunger. Every day we allow this to go on through our apathy is one day closer to our total destruction.

Gas Man
07-25-2012, 02:33 PM
WOW that was the most non-direct/no-answer response I have ever seen!! :lol:

Chain
07-25-2012, 02:46 PM
shouldn't have to work - at least not at a pointless menial bullshit fucking useless job like we all do in the corporate prisons.. we should be working towards the betterment of mankind and all the planet's inhabitants seeking a future that responsibly uses our natural resources and seeks to ultilize renewable resources wherever possible and no man, woman or child goes hungry or doesn't have their basic needs met. There is no excuse for this pathetic existence we call life. The system of made up scarcity and planned obsolescence is total fucking bullshit. We allow the elite .0000001% do whatever they want. Living in countries with artificial boundaries going to war to bolster the profits of the rothschilds and rockefellers. Fuck this shit. This should be one world where all of humanity is united for the good of all the planet. No boundaries. No war, no poverty, no hunger. Every day we allow this to go on through our apathy is one day closer to our total destruction.

Wow!!!!!!! go suck on your hooka some more flower boy..... sheesh!!!!!!!!

S I M M E R DWN!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Mudpuppy
07-25-2012, 03:08 PM
I think it is the rest of the world that are smoking something.. At least I know what is going on and how to fix it. What I don't know is how to get all the fucking sheep to realize it. We could have such a better existence than the bullshit one we do now.

Chain
07-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Agreed...

Caveman
07-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Oh and Mud, I do work for a corporation that uses better resources for power. I work at the Nuc plant and create electricity with zero emmissions to the environment. Hell, we haven't even used up all the space in our spent fuel pool and still have all our old fuel still within the building.

Mudpuppy
07-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Oh and Mud, I do work for a corporation that uses better resources for power. I work at the Nuc plant and create electricity with zero emissions to the environment. Hell, we haven't even used up all the space in our spent fuel pool and still have all our old fuel still within the building.

Great. But it is still for profit and there is zero data on the long term effects of radiation. There are far better methods to create electricity out of renewable sources that have zero possibility of harming anything in the universe. But the whole point here is money and the current system. It doesn't work, it never has worked and it never will work. We need to break free of this system to move forward. And any attempt to move forward based on the current system's mold (money, politics, organized religion) will be a complete failure.

Gas Man
07-26-2012, 06:05 PM
mopped up Moe's bike thead....

sprink
07-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Fukin' Commie, LOL.

Everyone knows a Utopia is the answer...............and can't exist.

Thruxtonbill
07-26-2012, 06:52 PM
So when you getting your electric bike?

Mad Dog
07-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Ya know guys Mud does have some valid points and everybody deserves a chance to vent.
If what is happening in the U.S. today happened 200 years ago we would all be armed and in the streets.
This country has bred a society of sheep and it is sad to admit.
I believe that if the feds went door to door collecting firearms most would surrender them with little resistance.
We live in some very unsettleing times.:( JMO

Gas Man
07-26-2012, 08:47 PM
This is perfect for this thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw

Nobody
07-27-2012, 01:39 AM
Ya know guys Mud does have some valid points and everybody deserves a chance to vent.
If what is happening in the U.S. today happened 200 years ago we would all be armed and in the streets.
I believe that if the feds went door to door collecting firearms most would surrender them with little resistance.

Nobody
07-27-2012, 01:52 AM

Ever read any of Emma Goldman's essays or any of the other works by early Anarchists? If not you might like the reading. It's interesting to see Anarchism vs. the 'Anarchy is Chaos' stereo type people like to fling around to scare people into compliance and submission.

pickle.of.doom
07-27-2012, 04:40 AM
I'm with ya Mud, I got your back.

Gas Man
07-27-2012, 04:43 AM
Look who we drug out of the depths!!!

meinschaft
07-27-2012, 06:16 AM
Mud nailed it. Watch this: http://crisisofcivilization.com/

Chain
07-27-2012, 07:12 AM

NOT this MFer!!!!!!!! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!!!!!

But being that I am an FFL dealer.... I'm sure I', at the top of the list to pick off first.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/bigdogfatty/830988_f520.jpg

Mad Dog
07-27-2012, 07:25 AM
I hear ya Chain.
My goal is to fly under the radar and remain prepared.

Mudpuppy
07-27-2012, 10:06 AM
Ever read any of Emma Goldman's essays or any of the other works by early Anarchists? If not you might like the reading. It's interesting to see Anarchism vs. the 'Anarchy is Chaos' stereo type people like to fling around to scare people into compliance and submission.

No but I will certainly check it out - my goal is to look at everything from every possible angle and as much information as possible.

I'm with ya Mud, I got your back.

Thanks POD

Mud nailed it. Watch this: http://crisisofcivilization.com/

Thanks Phil - will check it out

Look who we drug out of the depths!!!

Thanks for starting a new thread Chris - It was kind of a random post I did but I am random and angry.

Gas Man
07-27-2012, 10:36 AM
You are definately random Mud... but we don't mind. :cheers:

Mudpuppy
07-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Here is the deal. Back in 2008 when the presidential election was going on I was appalled at the ignorance of people and I was extremely fucking pissed of who was selected to be the leader of the free world. I mean I was physically angered at the whole situation. At the time I had little to no understanding of the goings on around us. I went to the dentist, of all places, and they hygienist says to me (not knowing anything about my internal anger and frustration - just a random fucking thing) have you ever seen the movie zeitgeist? I said no never heard of it. So I went home that night and looked it up. Want to talk about a fucking eye opening. It was everything I kind of vaguely thought or knew my whole life but right there in front of me a realization and quickening that my instincts that something wasn't quite right was completely correct. But the initial movie just tells the problems and no solution so I was even more fucking pissed. Then the addendum came out and it describes a form of solution - resource based economy. Then I was off and running. And I started relentlessly seeking information and testing theories about what is going on.

What you need to understand is this - what I speak of and what Zeitgeist and the Venus Project seek to do has nothing to do with the current system. It does not support politics, government, organized religion, the monetary system or any kind of planned obsolescence in a system of greed, corruption and founded in the profit to benefit a very few. It looks to change the entire way we think and live for the benefit of all.

First concept - we are all born to this world with equal rights to all the resources on this planet. There is no "ownership". And to think otherwise is just ignorance. This is a fundamental flaw in the current system.

Second concept - money. It only has perceived value and credits a system of slavery through debt. Just think about it - almost every problem in the world is related to money. Oh the people in Africa are starving if only I gave up this cup of coffee every day to "pay" for them to eat. Why? Or we could cure cancer if only we had more money. Money won't cure cancer - technology and research will. Get rid of money and open the door to use every resource available to cure cancer. And really they are not looking to cure cancer just profit from it by genetically modifying food and things we use to create cancer and then create pills to mask the symptoms. Anyways money is useless and is a barrier to us moving forward in a sane and logical manner. No one on this planet should be starving or suffering from not having their basic needs met - it is unacceptable. War is a byproduct of money. Crime is directly related to money.

But to sum this up it has nothing to do with democrat or republican, christian or muslim, nuclear vs green energy or anything else related to the current system. It has everything to do with the good of mankind. To break free of the same old same old we have been doing for thousands of years to benefit everyone on the planet. A new system free of artificial boundaries (nations) where war, poverty and tyranny are extinct. Right now we are a type 0 planet meaning we are self consuming or destroying ourselves by rapidly depleting our finite natural resources - oil, coal, etc. What we need to do is form a plan on how to stop this mad cycle of consumerism where the goal is to use up what resources we have as fast as possible to maximize profit and transition to an entirely new system that seeks to make the best possible use of our resources with heavy emphasis on renewable resources so that we can move towards a type 1 planet if we even want to consider long term survival of this planet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

The thing is everything you know is a lie. The government, the media, organized religion, banks, etc. All control methods by the elite few. Yes it has kind of a matrix type tone but there is a lot of truth in it. Even the elite are not living as good as they can in this system. Think of the theory of the power of many. Say you have a group with a common goal. Now you can limit your potential by weeding people out of your group - he is Canadian, he uses bear mace, he likes crotch rockets. Now I have a group that has the same mindset but is limited in their potential. Now change the group and open it to Canadians, bear mace yielding crazy people and organ donor riders. Take in everyone's input crazy or not and examine it's benefits and drawbacks. Which group do you think will achieve more? Now do that on a mass scale of 7 billion people.

Do you really think that you or mankind is benefiting from your contribution when you go into an office to help a company make profits? No one is winning. It is like a night with Charlie Sheen. Instead you could be doing something to help fellow man, inhabitants of this planet and making a real contribution. There are so many concepts it is ridiculous. Embrace automation - let the machines do the work for us. Think about older times when people had to go get water and bring it to their houses. Now we have plumbing to do that. Same concept. We should be seeking ways to heal this planet from the damage we have done. The Venus Project www.thevenusproject.com/ has a ton of great information and concepts - circular cities with self sustaining farms, etc.

The biggest problem I find is trying to explain and discuss the concept of a new system. People are way too bogged down with the current system and they discard any theories as communism or utopia without even looking at the information or considering it. They are too comfortable with what they have and have no idea the very fabric of our existence is tearing apart at the seams and that if they were to help stop the madness we all could live a much better existence.

Imagine an existence where you lived wherever you wanted and you contributed about 3-5% of your time "working" (work is not really a good term because it implies effort for monetary compensation which is an outdated and useless concept) and the rest of the time getting educated and leisure. You want to ride a Harley across Europe - go ahead. Public transportation through a high speed rail could take you from here to Europe. Go to a parking lot where there are Harleys, take one and go ride. Leave it in the Harley lot when you are done. Everyone owns it. Boats, cars, trucks, etc. All common ownership or really no owner.

Too much to discuss but would like to discuss it further because right now the whole thing is in the conceptual phases - you can literally go to Venus, Florida and take a tour of the Venus Project and talk to Jacque Fresco. I highly recommend it as well as reading his book - The Best That Money Can't Buy. And watching the Zeitgeist videos.

Do it all with an open mind and consider it from an objective stand point.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

I am planning a trip to Florida in November to meet Jacque Fresco if anyone is interested. He is 96 years old so time is short and have to go meet him sooner than later.

Mad Dog
07-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Again Mud you do make some valid points. I have wondered for a long time at what point we will exhaust civilization as it exists andwhat will happen from then on.
If we don't become more of a benevolent society we are destined to consume ourselves.
The major problem as I see it though is to enact change we must get enough people off the cool aid and bring them into the reality.
This I am afraid will be the undoing of mankind. The 1% will resist this at anycost.
We have been conditioned since birth that someone or something will always bethere to protect us. That is why so many live with the "It won't happen to me" mentality. Refusing to believe that bad things are coming.
I don't know if we will see it in our lifetime but I do believe it is coming fast and I do fear for our children.
Ok, enough doom and gloom. Besides I am about to venture off next week withsome bear mace yielding crazy people!
Mad Dog Out............:)

Mudpuppy
07-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Yes the transition is the problem. We can say what is wrong, what is going on and where we should head. Just don't have a road map to get there. And those in charge now are not going to give up without a huge fight. But auditing the fed is a good start anyways. The collective conscience is awakening more and more everyday. The reason they are so desperate to pass SOPA, IPA or whatever other "PA" they come up with is to shut down the collective conscience and control the flow of information like they do on TV. Fortunately for us and unfortunately for them it is already too late and their efforts are in vain. They can't stop the momentum that is already happening with the banking scams being brought to light, organizations like anonymous, the wikileaks, etc. etc. I agree won't be in our life time but I am definitely ready to help start the foundation of it all for the future of mankind.

Caveman
07-27-2012, 05:48 PM
Mud, there is this show on TV that covers this stuff........Wait for it.......

It was called Star Trek. There was no money, there was no poverty. There was a federation of planets and there was a continuing search for new planets and technology.

I agree we are on a definite self-destruct sequence and only our children will really feel the most serious crunch. We will probably experience the boom at the end of our lives. But, I hope we wake up sooner than that. The only problem, it WON'T be easy.

Nobody
07-27-2012, 09:22 PM
I kind of figured that you'd seen ZG from the tone of your OP.

A sci-fi story from '51 that illustrates how an anarchist society could function

http://www.abelard.org/e-f-russell.php/

Mad Dog
07-28-2012, 11:52 AM
An old link I fount that I thought might fit this thread.
http://www.autojunk.nl/2009/07/gratis-ak-47-bij-aankoop-pickup

Mudpuppy
07-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Mud, there is this show on TV that covers this stuff........Wait for it.......

It was called Star Trek. There was no money, there was no poverty. There was a federation of planets and there was a continuing search for new planets and technology.

I agree we are on a definite self-destruct sequence and only our children will really feel the most serious crunch. We will probably experience the boom at the end of our lives. But, I hope we wake up sooner than that. The only problem, it WON'T be easy.

Star Trek, lol.. Funny but actually you are not too far enough though - in further types of civilizations or when a civilization depletes their own natural resources then they seek out resources on other planets..

I kind of figured that you'd seen ZG from the tone of your OP.

A sci-fi story from '51 that illustrates how an anarchist society could function

http://www.abelard.org/e-f-russell.php/

Very interesting. I will definitely read that.

An old link I fount that I thought might fit this thread.
http://www.autojunk.nl/2009/07/gratis-ak-47-bij-aankoop-pickup

I can't see it - blocked at work but will check it out later.

We are definitely in the midst of a change. Finally after many centuries of control the catholic church is crumbling. They are losing control and are desperate. Speaking with my inner circle of friends who are also awake what they feel is going on right now is all this war in Iraq, Iran, Syria and Afghanistan serves a greater purpose besides blood for oil, profit or anything you think it might be. They are actually setting up the chess pieces for a fatal game of muslims vs. christians in a new age crusade. Makes sense to me. That would definitely benefit the catholic church (btw the largest criminal organization in the history of the planet). But they have a much bigger issue to contend with - the changing of an age from Pisces to Aquarius. We are on the very edge right now about to cross the great divide. Yes there will be anarchy and chaos but there is peace and harmony on the other side. The important thing is what you do during the chaos. Me personally I am exiting any kind of civilization like the cities and heading somewhere remote.

junkyardjon
07-30-2012, 06:44 PM
anybody have some cliff note's i can look at?

Mudpuppy
07-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Yes:

The Bad
1. Money
2. The Government & the elite in power
3. Organized Religion
4. Banks
5. Poverty, scarcity, profit, greed, hunger, war

The Good
1. Resource based economy
2. No hunger, poverty or war
3. World peace
4. Seeking humanity's true potential
5. Responsibly managing the planet's finite resources for the good of all

Gas Man
07-31-2012, 11:37 AM
That was great cliff notes mud.

Mudpuppy
07-31-2012, 11:46 AM
thank you sir.. I am here all week - try the veal..

God it drives me crazy - some people are so fucking close to realizing the insane game we are stuck in and then when they get right there they revert back to their brainwashed programming.. Drew and Mike were talking this morning about how much bullshit goes on in politics and it is all a farce, ok to lie, cheat and steal and it is not right.. I WAS LIKE YES YES YES YES DON'T STOP IT FEELS SO GOOD and then the motherfuckers start bashing "conspiracy" theory which conspiracy really means I am brainwashed and I don't understand and you can't possibly be smarter than me so I am going to compartmentalize what you are saying into something I can understand as category total bullshit whack job and then I feel better safe secure with walter cronkite tucking me in at night in my world of delusional fantasies of profit, greed and unproductive competition.. that is the word of Mud, amen..

Mad Dog
07-31-2012, 03:37 PM
That is some mighty fine Kool Aide they got out there. Like with anything sweet though as soon as it rotts your teeth and you start starving its too late!

Mudpuppy
07-31-2012, 03:49 PM
lots of people drinking the kool aid.. and I am only breaching the very surface.. you have no idea the information that I have run across.. the world is fucked up beyond recognition.. maybe someday we will wake up and decide to let go of our outdated roots and actually live..

junkyardjon
08-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Yes:

The Bad
1. Money
2. The Government & the elite in power
3. Organized Religion
4. Banks
5. Poverty, scarcity, profit, greed, hunger, war

The Good
1. Resource based economy
2. No hunger, poverty or war
3. World peace
4. Seeking humanity's true potential
5. Responsibly managing the planet's finite resources for the good of all
ok i'll read some of the link's and shit but right off the bat, i'll say this idea will not work like some people think it will. i'm not brain washed or any other bull shit, i'm just more of a "look at shit like it is" kind of person. i do agree on some thing's but disagree with other's.

junkyardjon
08-01-2012, 08:51 PM
This is perfect for this thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
huh?
maybe who ever wrote this script should of read it again and not knock one thing and the next second talk about how great it is. same shit over and over again, this is bad and bull shit and then it's what made it great.

junkyardjon
08-01-2012, 09:48 PM
ok so i'm watching the venus project video right now. it's interesting but i wonder about a few thing's in each subject. i'm not knocking it but i don't thing everything will work out as they think. you always have people that want more. what would happen to the people that want more and don't follow the new world order?..

edit... old cars are bad !!! new cars are good and don't break down.....? wtf are they talking about

Mudpuppy
08-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Jon it's good that you are taking a look. It's the first step to becoming awake. It took me 2-3 years to kind of put it together and have a very basic understanding as I do now. Please do not take a quick look and discard it based on a short study - for your sake. I understand what you are saying there are major issues to contend with but the more people who become awake and provide their input the better our future could be. To simply say it won't or can't work without fully understanding the concept is farcical at best. What we have right now doesn't work and people don't write it off. And you may say oh it does work - yes maybe for the small percentage but what about all the people living in poverty (the majority of the population) right now? Doesn't work for them. This planet (and universe) has vast resources. Not one person should be living how the majority do on this planet. It is unacceptable. Also we have a finite amount of resources - it is completely unacceptable to use them as fast as we can irresponsibly all in the name of crapitalism, consumerism and most important - profit. That is just plain stupid and is not a sustainable future for anyone. Finally we have 1 planet - it is unacceptable to pollute the dog shit out of it and poison all of its inhabitants.

I understand you don't feel like you are brainwashed but you are. Everything you know is what they told you. Who do you think wrote history? The people who lost the wars or the people who won? We, as a society, will start hating people, like the middle east, based on what the media is telling us to do. Those people over there - the so called terrorists and radical muslims - are no different than any of us. They all have families. They all want a better world for themselves and their children and a better way of life. There is no reason to hate them. They are not evil. And they hate us because our government goes in there and fucking rapes and pillages every inch of their country. So really there is a common enemy here that is the wolf in sheep's clothing. And to go 1 step further who owns the government? The corporations. Do you think for 1 second that a trillion dollar industry like companies supplying military equipment even want to hear the word peace? There is no profit in peace. Before your elected official is even elected he or she is bought and sold to the highest bidder like a fucking street whore. Trust me you are brainwashed. Not in the sense that you understand the term to mean but you are all the same. All of the media in this country is owned by 5 people - zionists. They control what you see and hear. You don't think they might twist and contort the message a little? If you don't you are sadly mistaken.

And really what we are talking about is not a knee jerk quick change but a gradual transition. You can't go from a system we live in today for thousands of years and just change it. We need a whole new communication system, we have to rebuild everything from the ground up period. It is not simple. It will take the efforts of a lot of people. And once people start seeing how fucked up of a society we live in and the great potential in the change they will definitely make the change - even the elitists who have everything. That is why Jacque Fresco has set up a community in Florida that resembles what a sustainable existence will look like. He says - people said Tesla was crazy when he discussed his theories so Tesla went and built a working model to show people then they believed. That is how it works.

This is a very complicated subject. It can't be understood watching a 2 hour movie. It takes years upon years to understand and grasp. It will take even longer to start any kind of significant change. The good thing is the change has already started. And those in power know the collective conscience is growing stronger everyday. I just hope that we can avoid any kind of violent turmoil that will crush the possibility of a positive change for the future. There is a lot of talk about Rex84 right now and financial collapse to start a very negative change known as the "great culling". We are definitely running out of time here - the clock is ticking. We need to start changing now or face extinction.