PDA

View Full Version : Thumb Ride

Caveman
07-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Hopefully this Saturday the wifey and I will be getting out and doing the thumb ride. Basically start in Port Huron and ride the thumbe up and around to Bay City and then back home. Not exactly sure of the timeline yet, but will probably be early start and take our time. Its a nearly 400 mile trip and takes about 9 hours to complete. Should be a good ride and a nice day.

Pics will follow.

Mudpuppy
07-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Have a great time

Gas Man
07-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Working... ugh.

Drag Dave with ya.

Oh and I can tell you don't have the kiddies this week! :lol:

Bagger Dave
07-25-2012, 11:36 PM
Working... ugh.

Drag Dave with ya.

Sean, I am working also...if I wasn't working...I would ride with ya! :cheers:

Caveman
07-26-2012, 11:36 AM
well, the ride is off. got called for the OT and Mama says I need to pull a couple OT's to cover the trips that I have already got planned. Soooo, happy wife, happy life.

RedneckMedic
07-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Why do you need the money for the trip it's just going to be gas and lunch for that trip no biggie hahahaha:pc:

detdrbuzzard
08-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Hopefully this Saturday the wifey and I will be getting out and doing the thumb ride. Basically start in Port Huron and ride the thumbe up and around to Bay City and then back home. Not exactly sure of the timeline yet, but will probably be early start and take our time. Its a nearly 400 mile trip and takes about 9 hours to complete. Should be a good ride and a nice day.

Pics will follow. i did that ride last summer with stops at all the roadside parks along the way