PDA

View Full Version : Motor City Battery

RedneckMedic
07-11-2012, 03:10 PM
Just wanted to post up saying how great this place was yesterday. I'm sure everyone enjoys knowing what the good places to go are. Anyways I got off work yesterday and my girlfriend called and said her car wouldn't start and she was up at the store. Anyways got up there tried jumping the car her battery didn't have enough juice and one of the battery posts looked like it was broken and when I got the battery out it sure was it slid right out of the battery.

Then we drive on over to o'rileys and ask about battery prices and they were upwards of 150 bones. He suggested motor city battery on Dix in Lincoln Park. I called him up and the owner was super nice. Most auto parts and repair shops I find people to be a-holes. He had a battery ready by the time we got there and it was closing and he stayed open for us. So in the end we got a few month old refurbished battery with a 2 year warranty for 42 bucks after taxes.

They have batteries for everything from cars to bikes cameras phones and chargers for all of them as well. It was just the owner and a younger guy working there and I highly recommend them.

Bagger Dave
07-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Cool! good to hear! :rockwoot:

Gas Man
07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
That's cool. I think that is like the battery shop on telegraph in brownstown.

Good deal and good looking out!!

leebo
07-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Cool gonna need a nu battery for the bike

Gas Man
07-11-2012, 08:30 PM
I wonder what their bike battery prices are. Do they carry AGM batteries.

Mudpuppy
07-12-2012, 10:55 AM
batteries for bike try RB Batteries.. http://rbbatteries.com/index.html