PDA

View Full Version : Several Business Type Items

Remo
06-24-2012, 03:36 PM
I know this is a long shot but I figured I would give it a try; I am in the process of doing a landlord/tenant eviction at an industrial facility in Canton, MI. The delinquent tenant had to leave very abruptly and never came back for their possessions. Anyways, here is a list of what I have:

> HP LaserJet P2035N Black & White Printer. Turns on & test prints, I have not had a chance to hook it up to my computer yet. I believe you can download any necessary software to run it from HP's website free of charge. Asking $100

> Large 4-Drawer filing cabinet, locking, comes with key. Good for files, tools, parts, or just junk. Asking $125

> Random gray 3-drawer office desk with overhead storage compartments. Asking $75

> 3 Drawer office desk with, locking, comes with key- $30 this is a nice unit for the price

> Yale Electric forklift with charger unit. 4,000# lift cap., 12K hours. $3,000 OBO

> 2-drawer office desk (brown), very solid & very heavy. $25

> Mahogany Cigar Humidor, looks like it can hold MANY cigars (probably like 5-6 boxes worth)- Asking $80

All items must be picked up, can assist with loading. Yes, I already have this stuff on Craigslist but I would like to pass a good deal on to a fellow rider before a stranger. Post here, PM or email ATVrider019@gmail.com let me know you're from TWMI if you choose to email. Thanks.

Remo
06-24-2012, 03:39 PM
More pictures: