PDA

View Full Version : PMS

meinschaft
01-12-2009, 02:19 PM
My wife accused me of suffering from PMS: Parked Motorcycle Syndrome!!!!!* * HAH!!!*

And you know what?* She's RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* 8)

detdrbuzzard
01-12-2009, 04:25 PM
i feel your pain but it looks like i will not be doing as much riding as it thought this year

meinschaft
01-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Dr. Buzzard:* Why not?* I was just talking about the Dark Time, that is, Winter.* Come Spring, my ride is ready to roll.

Berto
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
I have it too along with IWABS... I Want Another Bike Syndrome...

So, anyone got any hookups?* I want to reach out that that guy we rode to in Mason... I'd rather give the business to someone cool than most of the DBs I've dealt with so far.

detdrbuzzard
01-13-2009, 06:30 AM
mom will be 80 this may. she lives alone and does most of the work that needs to be done around the house. i am going to help her* ( not that i haven't* been helping ) more with what she does and it may cut into my ridng time seeing that i live alone and have my own house to take care of

vortech302
01-13-2009, 03:21 PM
mom will be 80 this may. she lives alone and does most of the work that needs to be done around the house. i am going to help her* ( not that i haven't* been helping ) more with what she does and it may cut into my ridng time seeing that i live alone and have my own house to take care of

I understand completely, my mom's in her 50's and I feel bad anytime my mom tells me that she did the snow or cut the lawn (not often but I still feel bad)

detdrbuzzard
01-13-2009, 04:59 PM

I understand completely, my mom's in her 50's and I feel bad anytime my mom tells me that she did the snow or cut the lawn (not often but I still feel bad)
my mom would be bored if she had notheig to do. don't take everything away from her just make sure that she has the tools to make the job as easy as possable. so if she has to do leaves get her a leaf blower, cut grass* a self propelled mower my dad helped me with my bikes and cars until he passed. it gave him something to do and made him feel needed

meinschaft
01-14-2009, 05:16 AM
My Dad lived till he was 87 1/2.* I took care of him the last 5 years.* It was the hardest yet most satisfying and rewarding time of my life.* He was losing the dots off his dice but it brought us much closer together.* I was 'not prepared' when he became my responsibility, but there was no choice in the matter.* I had to step up to the plate.* The experience made a better person out of me.* I promise you. all your efforts will be rewarded.* Maybe not here or now, but you will be rewarded.

detdrbuzzard
01-14-2009, 06:30 AM
my dad is 10 years older than my mom. he lived until he was 79 and was very independent. still driving and like i said helping me work on the bikes and not only my cars but his van and motorhome. i think part of what is bothering me is that my dad passed in january 10 years ago and now mom is at that age and time only ten years later.

bettyboop1w
01-14-2009, 10:47 AM
i know the feelin.* i was just thinking of granddad yesterday for some reason.

detdrbuzzard
01-14-2009, 02:04 PM
vortech302 just wait until she gets older. i don't feel guilty because of what my mom does i just want to take someof the load* ( what little she has ) off her. bettyboob grandad ( bill and carl ) have been on my mind alot since thanksgiving