PDA

View Full Version : MSU vs UofM

wango
06-07-2012, 10:28 AM
I can't remember if I posted this or not, but its a true story.......really.

This guy from East Lansing is a huge football fan and he travels to Ann Arbor for the big game between the Spartys and the Wolverines. The guy has a faithful dog that goes everywhere with him and the dog is also a huge football fan. So he takes the dog to Ann Arbor, even though he knew they would not let him take the dog into the Big House. He arrives a few hours early and walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he can leave his dog at the bar while he goes to the game.

"Of course you can't leave your dog here! Your not even supposed to have him in here in the first place!" exclaimed the barkeep.

"Please let me leave him here, its only for a couple hours, he's a big football fan. He does tricks during the games, it'll be really entertaining for your customers" pleaded the man

"What kind of tricks?" asked the bartender, somewhat intrigued.

"Well when MSU scores, he will run the length of the bar on just his front feet. When UofM scores he will run the lenth of the bar on just his back feet. When MSU wins, he does a backflip"

"What does he do when Michigan wins?" asked the bartender

"I don't know, he's only 4 years old!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL True story, I swear.

Chain
06-07-2012, 10:34 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mudpuppy
06-11-2012, 05:23 PM
spartans are a little big for their britches after 4 years eh?

Got a long fucking way to catch up in overall record there - about 35 more wins. Good luck this year (you're fucked). And what is MSU's record against the SEC? I can tell you Michigan's but hey I don't want to piss of the stupid dog.. And I can't remember who has the most wins in college football history? Oh yeah Michigan.

Chain
06-12-2012, 11:22 AM
Yeah... it's sorta like little bro kicking the crap out of the big bro.... it only last soooo long... just wish MSU had the $$$ UM has in endowments/alumni cash flow to throw at there athletics... but, I think with what they have, there doing pretty darn good.

That being said, I can't stand those that say, "My favorite team is MSU or UM, or who ever plays them"! WE in our house hold root for any team from Michigan.... cause were from MICHIGAN.... derp.

I'm am equal opportunity sense of humor kinda guy...

How do you get the State grad off your porch?
Pay him for the pizza.

What does every UM student and every MSU student have in common?
They ALL got in to Michigan State.

There.... even....:loser:

Mudpuppy
06-12-2012, 01:16 PM
I root for any michigan team unless they are playing Michigan

Chain
06-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I root for any michigan team unless they are playing Michigan

Glad to hear I'm NOT alone!

Mudpuppy
06-18-2012, 05:28 PM
that's the way it should be

Kosher
06-18-2012, 06:58 PM
I always say, the difference between UM grads and MSU grads is that MSU grads graduated academically *AND* emotionally.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4l9bbWHWD1robufto1_500.gif