PDA

View Full Version : Which personal protective gear do you wear when you ride? (check all that apply)

Gas Man
05-19-2012, 03:05 PM
With all the new laws for helmets... what do you wear with your choice?

:pc:

Bagger Dave
05-19-2012, 08:03 PM
I will probably wear my helmet going on long trips...but I have been going lid-less around here...in the summer time I wear fingerless gloves...sleeveless shirt and my black Dr. Martens for riding...comfortable and they have gel soles :rockwoot:

Mad Dog
05-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Helmet(NY), t-shirt&vest, Fingerless Gloves and Rocky Tactical Boots

sprink
05-19-2012, 08:59 PM
I always wear a helmet. I always wear boots, work or MC. I almost always wear a jacket and gloves. I wear chaps or textile pants a lot of the time. Can't say ATGATT, but I do best I can.

I have a ridden without a helmet out of state, and have been known to ride a short ride without proper gear, but I feel better dressed for the worst. Hell, a grasshopper to the chest will make you wish you had a jacket on.

Gas Man
05-19-2012, 11:20 PM
So true man.

Caveman
05-24-2012, 05:15 AM
I have always worn a helmet, well, most always a very few exceptions. I always wear some form of gloves, and sunglasses daytime or safety's for night. I will often wear a jacket until its too blistering hot and then I opt use just a vest. Won't protect the arms but it is something to slide on rather than the back. I have ALWAYS worn long pants and often some form of substantial footwear, usually boots but no less than a hefty hiking type shoe.

Gas Man
05-24-2012, 09:10 PM
I have been trying to swap my vest for the meshy I got last year. It has armor and more protection. Plus it's actually cooler than the vest.

Mudpuppy
05-25-2012, 09:44 AM
All Gear All the Time. My guardian angel can't keep up with the R1.