PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Lady Driver

leebo
04-26-2012, 05:07 PM
So Im cruisin on walton in waterford,Crazy lady comes zoomin up my behind latches rite on my rear fender N tailgates the crap outta me.So I start the usual slowin down process so she will get the message,doesnt work she stays right on my butt for the next 1/2 mile to the light on dixie hwy she pulls into the right hand lane about 2 cars up opens up her door gets about half out and screams at me "the slower you drive the closer I get"40 years of ridin thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.I was stunned the only thing I could come up with was "get back in your car and stf up"
Hek of a way to start the summer....................

Leebo

Moesride
04-26-2012, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=leebo;32407] only thing I could come up with was "get back in your car and stf up"....... :lmao: People like that piss us all off!! Unbelievable what people do hidding behind the wheel....

Mad Dog
04-26-2012, 06:32 PM
A little change in the top pocket will slow them down.

Thruxtonbill
04-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I'll bet she had a vagina.

Kosher
04-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Be careful you may end up like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTXLuu7_0Y

Gas Man
04-26-2012, 11:37 PM
I have rolled people to a dead stop before, in both the car & bike. I've put my kickstand down at a traffic light before...

vlmuke
04-27-2012, 07:20 PM
People are just Idiots, I had a lady tell me that all motorcycles should be illegal as we make her have to pay attention while driving! About 20 years ago I had a similar situation, First of all I called in sick as I was sick, so I had to go to the Dr's office, car wouldn't start, so I had to take the bike, then my Dr wanted me to use his pharmacy, so He could make an extra buck off me so, he wouldn't let me charge my balance, so I had to go work to pick up my check which I hated to do as I used to hate when my co-workers would do that and show up to get their check, so I to go in and get it so I could get my scrip, while heading back this idiot pulls out right in front of me, I end up sliding sideways, Till this day I don't know I kept it up, anyway I ended up in front of him somehow, still can't figure that one out either, I'm stopped in the turn lane waiting on the signal and he starts yelling and cussing at me, I put the kickstand down walk up to the spectrum, and grab him and proceed to punch the crap out of him, someone behind him honks, I drop him, wave to them and hop on my bike and go, I tell you what, I felt 1000% better after that!!

leebo
04-27-2012, 08:03 PM
VlMuke
I loved this story,I'm still crackin up,good for you,I think all of us riders want to do something like that from time to time.I understand we are kinda hard to see BUT when they out n out come after you its just criminal!
Ride easy

Leebo

vlmuke
04-27-2012, 09:06 PM
Leebo that was back in 1991 I was young and Stupid didn't care at the time I was sick as heck and pissed, and he got my adrenaline going, that was also in pre internet, cell phones, digital cameras days, I wouldn't even attempt doing it today, and actually never done anything like it since.

leebo
04-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Oh I know the feelin! I started ridin in the 70s and was way more crazy then..

Gas Man
04-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Great story man!!!

Caveman
04-27-2012, 11:20 PM
I feel ya. However, since I have started carrying my sidearm pretty much anytime I am not goin to work I seem to be more level headed and just shake my head at those retards.

leebo
04-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Sidearm?

Caveman
04-28-2012, 04:22 AM
my pistol that I carry concealed. I am not carrying a longrifle, so the pistol is considered a sidearm.

ChefC14
04-28-2012, 08:51 AM
I know everyone likes to stand their ground but in this situation what I do is twist the throttle. Once you get up to about 110mph they're usually not on your tail anymore. Then you can slow back down and enjoy your ride. I haven't had anyone ride my tail since I traded in my Honda Shadow 750 back in 07. When I was riding the 109 and now on the Concours they usually can't keep up. :rockwoot:

Moesride
04-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Agreed Chef.....I do the same. I get the hell out of Dodge , keep level headed , shrug it off and keep riding. Why fuck around with someone in a vehicle thats already unstable to begin with. It's a no win......car vs. bike...you lose! Some people are just plain nuts and would run you over without blinking an eye.

ChefC14
04-28-2012, 09:28 AM
Yup, it always amazes me when I take a long distance bike trip. Drivers south of Michigan and West of Indiana are usually pretty nice. They drive in the right lane and pass in the left. I enjoy the trip but as soon as you get back into those states it isn't usually long before someone tries to kill you. I f'n hate the cities. I always tell my brother if I lived downstate I don't think I'd even ride. He lives in the Detr-oilet area. I get so irritated with the drivers and the red f'n lights. Hell, I can't even get my bike in 4th gear when I'm down there.

Moesride
04-28-2012, 09:39 AM
Right on Chef....can't beat riding in your neck of the woods. 90% of the time I won't ride into work or anywhere in morning rush hour around here due to the fact that the chances of you expiring is pretty high!

Gas Man
04-28-2012, 11:23 AM
I was going to say chef. You can't compare your drivers with our drivers.

I do allot of the twist throttle method as well but sometimes it warrants more active approach.

leebo
04-28-2012, 12:19 PM
amen brother

vlmuke
04-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Right on Chef....can't beat riding in your neck of the woods. 90% of the time I won't ride into work or anywhere in morning rush hour around here due to the fact that the chances of you expiring is pretty high!
I totally agree Its dangerous in a car let alone on 2 wheels.

leebo
04-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Well
I work in north oakland county(holly). Leave @ 5:00 am and take all back roads so I really enjoy my rides bak n forth to work"its not the trip its the ride"part of my ride is the route taken by last years ride for red.If I could not ride my bike to work I would sell it!I like gettin off from a hot day @ work and chillin out ridin home,hek somedays I even take the real long way home.

Moesride
04-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Your in a good area for a great commute to work leebo. What I'm talking about is jumping on I-94..I-96 and 275 through wayne county during rush hours in and out of your typical work hours. I Love riding just the rest of you guys.... but riding in that shit is not enjoyable for me. Guess it all depends on where your route to work is. I'll jump on the bike when I get home when most of the Crash Dummies are gone.

leebo
04-28-2012, 03:58 PM
oh!
Def see were your comin from,that area scares the crap outta me.yea I know the area I work in is one of the perks for bikers,woops I mean motorcycle entoosiats!also there's a rally n holly may 6 hope to see everybody there(weather permiting)

Gas Man
04-28-2012, 06:30 PM
And I live 3 mins from my work so it's not worth firing up the bike to go to work. Add that with the fact that I have a company paid work truck and I simply don't ride to work. At least not in my current work position/function.

leebo
04-28-2012, 08:02 PM
3 minutes that's way cool!

Gas Man
04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Yeah it was a perk to the house. I've done the 1hour ++ drives to work. Been there done that.

leebo
04-30-2012, 04:45 PM
When I drive its 30 minutes from work,but if I ride its an hour!

Gas Man
04-30-2012, 06:17 PM
I would have to go a heck of distance to make a detour worth my time....

Mad Dog
04-30-2012, 09:22 PM
I ride in for my afternoon shift. In the morning(5AM)I like a cage around me.
Two Years, Two Deer!:wtf:
Thankfully we have no Moose here!

http://www.pondkoi.com/moose.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11920063/

leebo
04-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey mad dog I totally get that,heater goin,radio,hot coffee in hand.for an old guy like me sometimes I'm just tired.

Caveman
04-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Hey mad dog I totally get that,heater goin,radio,hot coffee in hand.for an old guy like me sometimes I'm just tired.

Well, if you had a couch like Gas and I with a cup holder then you could still have the coffee just not in hand but a nice thermal cup with a good lid and we are good to go. I have even stopped at Tim Horton's on the bike. :lmao:

Nobody
04-30-2012, 11:53 PM
I hear you Moe. It seems the peoples over in our corner seem to get an extra toxic mix of ADD + lead foot during the rush times. If 430/5 creeps around while I'm out, I either head for my closest friend's house or I B line for a bar and sit tight til it's over. Some nutter blew through a red light and got uncomfortably close the other week when I was coming back from the Napa store over in Old Towne Plymouth..

leebo
05-01-2012, 03:51 PM
that's scary when they start runnin the lites

RedneckMedic
05-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Yep know all about those drivers. We had a fatal motorcycle accident in taylor last monday at telegraph and pensilvania when an older gentleman pulled out in front of a guy on his bike. Even though the guy lost his life i was thankful he had his helmet on so people couldnt use it to bitch about the hlmet law since the law past a couple days before

Gas Man
05-02-2012, 02:35 PM
What was the cause of death? was it a DOT helmet?

RedneckMedic
05-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Cause of death was dude got fucked up bad ya it was your standard dot helmet. Not even a goldwing air bag would help

Gas Man
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Sucks... I couldn't do your job...

leebo
05-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Crap.......