PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Victory Vegas - $7000

Dirty
03-20-2012, 09:18 AM
*****BIKE NO LONGER FOR SALE*****

Just thought I would test the waters and see if there is any interest. Been thinking of upgrading to a 2012 8-ball, asking a little more than offered on trade in value so I can have a little cash for accessories :dribble:. Price is firm... anything less and it won't be worth the extra hassle and I'll just trade it in.

2005 Victory Vegas
Just under 21,000 miles but still riding when possible
92 CI (1507cc)
Fuel Injection
Stage 1 exhaust
Vented air box with K & N air filter
Custom Handlebars
Custom Headlight

Also included:
Stock Handlebars
Stock Headlight Assembly
Stock Chrome Fender Struts (replaced with black ones)
Stock Chrome Front Turn Signals (replaced with black)

The bike was down once in the first month that I had it. It was a low speed gravel incident on the RH side that resulted in new exhaust, new front peg assembly and new RH grip and brake lever. No body or motor damage

The mustang seat and luggage rack in the picture are not included, I will be keeping them for the new bike. The stock driver and passenger seats that are in like new condition will be on the bike. The tires have lots of life left on them, the rear was replaced at the end of the riding season last year and probably only has about 500 miles on it. The front was replaced the previous riding season.

Also, I just realized that since these pics were taken the swingarm, shift lever, rear brake lever and peg attachments have all been painted black...looks really good. I will try to get a new pic up with the stock seats on it ASAP.

Gas Man
03-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Awesome.

I suggest taking new pics with stock seat. Tht way you can remove the wording about the mustang seat. I will just put you in a better place.

Don't show what you aren't selling. Ya know.

Dirty
03-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah, was kind of a spur of the moment thing while at work today and had to use the pics I had available. I know what you mean, though. Will definitely take updated pics after taking off my extras...also have bags and a fairing I need to take off.

Dirty
03-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Well, taking the bike off of the market for now until I figure out what I'm going to do. Rode the 8-Ball last night and there are many changes to the feel of the bike from my year to the current year. Feels kind of like it's set up for smaller riders now the way that the seat and pegs are configure now. Does not fit me like the old one did so it looks like a new direction for me.

Gas Man
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Well that's always a good idea to know what is for you next.

What about the other larger bikes they offer?

Gas Man
03-21-2012, 03:31 PM
What deal are you dealing with? Dick Scott in Wayne?

Are you thinking about the High Ball or 8-Ball or big money Ness model???

Dirty
03-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Yeah, I was working with Dick Scotts (they moved to livonia). They were giving me a sweet deal on the 8_ball. Still a great machine, just a tight fit now. They have a ness jackpot coming in that is still configured more like my bike that I plan on checking out. If that don't work then on to the Cross Roads

Moesride
03-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I was working with Dick Scotts (they moved to livonia). They were giving me a sweet deal on the 8_ball. Still a great machine, just a tight fit now. They have a ness jackpot coming in that is still configured more like my bike that I plan on checking out. If that don't work then on to the Cross Roads

I bought my Bigdog from them back when they where on Michigan Ave. These guys are a stand-up dealership. Always treated me second to none. I think I know the bike your talking about. The flat black denim,accented white gas tank with mini apes? If that's the one , to bad it doesn't fit the way you would like......sweet bike!

Gas Man
03-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I didn't know they moved... I would like to check them out... how about it Moe? Meet up and hit up the new dealership?

Dirty
03-22-2012, 08:13 AM
I didn't know they moved...
Yeah, they are on the north side of Plymouth Road now just west of Levan (in the old Ramchargers building). They are some great guys there, always going the extra mile to help out.

Gas Man
03-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Going the extra bit seems to be their way. Which is good and needed if they want to increase the customer base.

Bagger Dave
03-22-2012, 11:50 AM
I didn't know they moved... I would like to check them out... how about it Moe? Meet up and hit up the new dealership?

let me know when you guys do this and I will go with ya...I have my work schedule for the whole year...so I can tell ya what days I have off and what days I work

Gas Man
03-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Schweet!

Moesride
03-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Cool......I'm in G-man. Sounds good Dave and anybody else that want's to join in!

Gas Man
03-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Looks like they are open 7 days a week.