PDA

View Full Version : Got out today

Kosher
03-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Holy crap did that feel good. Chris posted a pic on Facebook - "Therapy is expensive, wind is cheap" and I could not agree more.

I went out to Romeo and back from Bloomfield Hills, first decent ride since I had the Fullsac X-Pipe installed and a new map from Fuelmoto, already looking better on oil temps - 228 vs about 250 on a similar day last fall.

I'm guessing a similar blood pressure drop as well, LOL

jerrygsx
03-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Glad you had fun Kosher. Got out myself, the Gsx started a lot easier than prior years thanks to a warm winter and God's gift....Sea Foam!!. Went only a few miles just to get the juices flowin. Going to attempt to ride to work tomorrow as long as no ice in early AM. How....Sweee...eet it...is!!:drool:

Kosher
03-06-2012, 07:39 PM
I'm taking the day off tomorrow, going to nail a "pic of the month"!

Thruxtonbill
03-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Short ride myself, LOVED IT, felt so good. Still working out some mapping issues but I'll get there, bike pulls harder with the mods by the butt dyno.

sprink
03-06-2012, 07:58 PM
I'll be out tomorrow. Run a few errands and get the bike on the dyno.

Moesride
03-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Got out after work today as well. Man did it fell good. Still alot of standing salt though!

Took a pic of my bike in front of the " Operation Iraqi Freedom" monument dedicated to our fallen marines. God bless the men and women who serve and have served and those who have given the ultimate sacrifice .Thank you!!! :pat:

Gas Man
03-06-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm hating you guys today.

I got 3 hours of sleep last night, then worked a 13 hour day. Came home about 1630, do dinner, some online bills and catch up... gg to shower soon and it's 2100. I have to be back at 0200. and I have a long damn day Wed too.

Not too mention I still have to make an exhaust bracket and finish some other mods on the bike.

Kosher
03-06-2012, 08:51 PM

I got 3 hours of sleep last night, then worked a 13 hour day. Came home about 1630, do dinner, some online bills and catch up... gg to shower soon and it's 2100. I have to be back at 0200. and I have a long damn day Wed too.

Not too mention I still have to make an exhaust bracket and finish some other mods on the bike.

Good lord, what in the Sam Hill do you do for a living?

Bagger Dave
03-06-2012, 09:56 PM
glad you guys got to get out for a ride....I am working non-stop all week and weekendredflip
as Moe said...there is still salt on the roads here...but we are suppose to get rain in a few days..I am going to try to get out for my first ride of 2012 sometime next week...when I get a day off:eightball6::rockwoot:

Bagger Dave
03-06-2012, 09:58 PM

I hear ya man! I have been working 12.50 hour shifts myself...my scheduled shifts are 12.25 hours...looking forward to the following weekend off

Gas Man
03-07-2012, 02:38 AM
Good lord, what in the Sam Hill do you do for a living?

Work a crazy schedule for the petro pipeline. And as promised I was back to work by 0145... got 3 lines running with one 450 hp pump... running 1 of the lines. gotta go check a hot spot in some jet in a few mins... fun fun...

Moesride
03-07-2012, 08:44 PM
Well..once again had a chance to get out today after work with my bro-in-law this time, (new rider ,new bike). Warmer weather cant get here fast enough....lovin it!

sprink
03-07-2012, 09:04 PM
I saw a lot of bikes out today. Put about a hundred miles in. The wind was crazy at times. Blew me right over at a light! I had to drop my right foot and catch the bike.

RedneckMedic
03-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Yep got out for the first time today took a few hours tooling around town getting all the old gas out of the tank stopping and checking things only had to replace one bolt so far and it was one of the ones holding the tail out on so nothing major. Also got a new battery dropped in and picked up some supplies to do an oil change. So friday will be oil change and detail depending on weather and to figure out a permanent way to attach this seat. I've got something brewing in my head and I''ll take some pics in a few days and take some suggestions on it.

Gas Man
03-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Great for you guys!!!

toby
03-09-2012, 11:58 AM
was out my self to this week