PDA

View Full Version : Back for more....

zamochit
02-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Hows everyone doing? I disappeared for awhile to start my own business and get some shit in order. I sold all of my bikes, but wont go to long without having another shovelhead in my garage.

Anyway, I started Top Rank Auto Transport LLC. We ship cars, motorcycles, boats, and Rv's across the country. So if anyone needs any vehicles shipped contact me and I will give you my best prices. I will alao provide 100% money back guarantee if you are not happy with our services here at Top Rank Auto Transport.

You can contact me at 888-252-4061 anytime. We work everyday!

zamochit
02-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Oh I almost forgot. Toby, sweet shovelhead!!!

fatmanracing
02-13-2012, 09:01 AM
Do we have a sticky for vendors? Would be worthwhile to add you to the list I'm sure!

Gas Man
02-13-2012, 01:11 PM
We don't really. Years ago bob started something but it was never brought around full cycle.

Zam. Sounds like a good company. Good for you. Got any pics of your rigs and/or things you've shipped?

Do you do uship.com?

Oh and welcome back!!! Stick around this time.

WILEY
02-13-2012, 05:20 PM
Todd,

Hope the biz really takes off for you.

Glen

zamochit
02-16-2012, 11:36 PM
I need to write my passwords down. I can nver remember them.

Gasman, I dont use uship, but can as I have a membership with them. I use mainly central dispatch right now.

although I have only shipped a few bikes we have shipped many cars and trucks so far.

Gas Man
02-17-2012, 08:35 AM
Put your passwords into an excel file and then password it. Works well.

I'm sure you've seen the shipping wars show that adverts uship? I have ben suggesting uship for years... a few guys have used em with good success.

Bagger Dave
02-17-2012, 02:27 PM
cool! welcome back! :cheers: