PDA

View Full Version : 24th Annual Motorcycle Show-Birch Run Expo Center

Bagger Dave
01-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Here is another show coming up...in 2 weeks...I have the weekend of the Jan. 21, 2012 off..
I will probably go to this one also...sounds like a good time :cheers:

http://birchrunexpos.com/

Gas Man
01-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I have been to that show. It was one of the best I have been to here in Michigan. It's mostly a custom builder show but with a few vendors. Lots of builder talent mixed in with some "yawn" catalog customized bikes.

I'd go again if I wasn't working that weekend.

RedneckMedic
01-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Ill have to see how my sched works out it might be a possibility

Bagger Dave
01-17-2012, 10:19 AM
I am out for this one....have other things going on this weekend :cheers:

sprink
01-21-2012, 08:49 PM
I made the trip and paid the price......Very dissappointed.

Gas Man
01-22-2012, 12:48 AM
That sucks. Why?

SportstersPaul
01-22-2012, 04:03 AM
Lots of empty space and not a great crowd of onlookers. Probably more a sign of the times, and no we did not ride to this one! Although I did give it a lot of thought. Really enjoyed the oler bikes there better than some of the customs and modded ones.

alhall88
01-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Simply fucking terrible, I have been to this show for the last 5 years straight and this year was terrible. I won't be going back. I don't know what happened but the bottom fell out on this one. I felt like I was at a service department of a dealer

Bagger Dave
01-22-2012, 09:41 AM
what up Al!! :cheers:

so I guess I didn't miss anything :drewpy:

Gas Man
01-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Lots of empty space and not a great crowd of onlookers. Probably more a sign of the times, and no we did not ride to this one! Although I did give it a lot of thought. Really enjoyed the oler bikes there better than some of the customs and modded ones.

Simply fucking terrible, I have been to this show for the last 5 years straight and this year was terrible. I won't be going back. I don't know what happened but the bottom fell out on this one. I felt like I was at a service department of a dealer

WOW Guys... I know it use to be a great show... well 5+ years ago when I lived in the Flint area. Of course that was around the chopper boom.

Al, that is a sad excuse of a show if it was that bad.

What I hate about most of the shows is that guy with his $12k VTX* and $2k worth of Kury parts catalog thrown at it. Plastic chrome on top of plastic chrome.

*by no means a reflection of a VTX in a negative light but just used as an example. LOL