PDA

View Full Version : Great Christmas Gift

Moesride
12-25-2011, 01:12 AM
This is my cousin that I haven't seen since my wife and I were in Italy 24 years ago.. He was only five at the time. He's 29 now. Man am I happy that he came to spend Christmas with us. Weve been in touch all these years but actually having him here is the best thing we could ask for, especially for the holidays. He rides a Ducati (forget what style he told me) back home. I'm on the bike and hes standing next to me. Cool guy :dthumb: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Gas Man
12-25-2011, 08:10 AM
That's so cool Moe. He's just in to see the family? What did he think of the big dog?

Moesride
12-25-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks Chris. Yah, he came here just to spend Christmas with us. He's headed to NY for new years to see some of our other cousins. I can't even express how happy I am to see him. As far as the big dog, he must have taken a dozen pics of the bike. He's never straddled a chop/pro street style bike before. He was diggin it big time.

Gas Man
12-25-2011, 11:56 AM
That's cool as shit man. I tell ya, it don't matter which ducati he rides, the big dog is WAY different. That is one hell of a christmas present really!!