PDA

View Full Version : Cool garages

Gas Man
12-18-2011, 01:27 PM
OMG!!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2niqem/www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer%253Fitemid%253D18284

These make mine look like a craptastic shed!!!

RedneckMedic
12-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Holy crap. Ya those are pretty awesome but yours beets them out for two reasons. The two motorcycle that are in your garage that all those lack. With the exception of about the 6th pic down with the little girls*bicycle*there are no bikes anywhere. However, those are some kick ass garages that I think even Leno would be proud of.

Gas Man
12-18-2011, 03:40 PM
I wud trade u and then just sell one car to buy 25 sweet bikes.

Thruxtonbill
12-18-2011, 03:41 PM
Sweet!

Moesride
12-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Holy crap. Ya those are pretty awesome but yours beets them out for two reasons. The two motorcycle that are in your garage that all those lack. With the exception of about the 6th pic down with the little girls*bicycle*there are no bikes anywhere. However, those are some kick ass garages that I think even Leno would be proud of. WOW! Nice!! I don't know Rug. I'm thinkin screw my bike, cars, house for that matter, in order to have a garage like one of those with a few cars like that. Put a helmet on and stick your head out the window of one of those ferraris. :dthumb: But yah, makes my garage look like a porta shitzzer too Chris.

RedneckMedic
12-18-2011, 05:48 PM
I've driven fast cars but its just never felt the same as riding to me. Don't get me wrong all of those cars and garages are bad ass I've just always loved bikes. now combine those with the girls from the other post and now weve got something going

Moesride
12-18-2011, 06:06 PM
I've driven fast cars but its just never felt the same as riding to me. Don't get me wrong all of those cars and garages are bad ass I've just always loved bikes. now combine those with the girls from the other post and now weve got something going Yup.. Changed my mind! I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one Rug. :cheers:

Gas Man
12-18-2011, 10:50 PM
I tell ya... if we could afford those garages, we could afford our bikes!!

RedneckMedic
12-19-2011, 05:13 AM
This is true...then I would feel oprah rich haha