PDA

View Full Version : Come on Lions !

Moesride
12-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Going to Ford field today. This SHOULD be a win for the lions against the Vikings , but they've been kickin there own azzez lately. Lotta games they could have and should have won. I was really looking forward to watching SUH play. But Nooooo... Very intense in his game, but a little anger management might be right up his alley. Dumbazz!! :idk:

Bagger Dave
12-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Cool shit!! yeah...hope they win....they need to mellow out on the penalties! :eightball6::lmao:

Have a good time dude! :rockwoot::cheers:

Moesride
12-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Cool shit!! yeah...hope they win....they need to mellow out on the penalties! :eightball6::lmao:

Have a good time dude! :rockwoot::cheers: Thanks Dave. Mellow out is dead nuts on the penalties.

Bagger Dave
12-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Damn!! what a finish!!!:drewpy::beers:

RedneckMedic
12-11-2011, 05:26 PM
I swear if they keep playing like this im going to have a heart attack...can't we have 1 game just one where I can just enjoy it knowing there going to win out right. they should take a note from the wings they have been awesome the past couple games

Bagger Dave
12-11-2011, 05:33 PM
I swear if they keep playing like this im going to have a heart attack...can't we have 1 game just one where I can just enjoy it knowing there going to win out right. they should take a note from the wings they have been awesome the past couple games

:eightball6: true dat!! :gary: :lmao:

Moesride
12-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I swear if they keep playing like this im going to have a heart attack...can't we have 1 game just one where I can just enjoy it knowing there going to win out right. they should take a note from the wings they have been awesome the past couple games No shit! How do you blow a lead like that? It came down to one last play at the 1yd. line to more or less decide the game! Gotta love them Lions. Hey ,they won right.