PDA

View Full Version : Hocking Hills ride earlier this summer.

Grantzphoto
10-27-2011, 03:11 PM
http://vimeo.com/31215939

Thanks for checking it out!

Ps there should be a way to embed vimeo on here but I can't figure it out.

Thruxtonbill
10-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing. I've ridden all those roads, it's the best. It made me laugh to see you guys checking out the map, I'm almost certain I've looked at a map at that same junction (374 and 33?), the funny thing is you can't make a wrong turn.
For those of you who have never been down to HH, you really are missing a fantastic place to ride. Hey Chris, maybe a 2wheelmi rally?

Gas Man
10-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Cool video... loved the music... too good. What was it?

Where was the rock formation? I'd like to check that out sometime...

Also, I embedded your video... next time use the film strip icon in the posting... 2nd one from the right... paste the url in the pop up. BAM!

Grantzphoto
10-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing. I've ridden all those roads, it's the best. It made me laugh to see you guys checking out the map, I'm almost certain I've looked at a map at that same junction (374 and 33?), the funny thing is you can't make a wrong turn.
For those of you who have never been down to HH, you really are missing a fantastic place to ride. Hey Chris, maybe a 2wheelmi rally?Yeah this was my first time out there and that 664/374 junction really messed us up trying to find our cabin. Now that I've been back there since this video I have a better sense of direction with all those winding roads that loop back on themselves lol.

Grantzphoto
10-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Music is Arlo Gutherie "The Motorcycle Song" and those rocks are the Rock House formation. http://www.hockinghills.com/rock_house.html

Thanks!

Gas Man
10-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Yeah this was my first time out there and that 664/374 junction really messed us up trying to find our cabin. Now that I've been back there since this video I have a better sense of direction with all those winding roads that loop back on themselves lol.

That's an advertisement for gps. Mark the cabin... go out and get lost... click it and say take back to cabin. Done.

Grantzphoto
10-27-2011, 08:59 PM
That's an advertisement for gps. Mark the cabin... go out and get lost... click it and say take back to cabin. Done.Exactly my thoughts. Now its just finding the right one. I'm between the garmin Zumo 220 and 660 the price gap is insane for just a few features though.

Thruxtonbill
10-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Cool video... loved the music... too good. What was it?
You're kidding right? I must be older then I thought.:(

Gas Man
10-27-2011, 09:51 PM
Exactly my thoughts. Now its just finding the right one. I'm between the garmin Zumo 220 and 660 the price gap is insane for just a few features though.

I have the 660 and it's AMAZING!

You're kidding right? I must be older then I thought.:(

Guess so...