PDA

View Full Version : 26" wire wheel

Gas Man
10-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Too much?

Stupid?

or

AWESOME?

The 26″ diameter front wheel is the new bad boy of the custom motorcycle industry. Seen on baggers and other radical contraptions, very few different designs were available, and nowhere could you find a 26″ wire wheel, until today… Sinister is launching the first and only 26″ Big Fat Daddy Wire Wheel, available in stainless steel, stainless with white spokes or white rims with stainless spokes. For all those who think that taller is better. Sinister Wheels (http://www.sinisterwheel.com/).

Bob
10-26-2011, 08:23 PM
I guess it would depend on the bike and style of bike. I personally love the look for two large skinny wheels.

RedneckMedic
10-27-2011, 12:50 AM
I really like the look but I think 26" is a little big (thats what she said), I mean thats bigger than these ghetto hoopdies driving around the D. Then once you have the wheel the rubber for it isn't going to be cheap either.

Nobody
10-27-2011, 03:08 AM
Would require a bike built & styled around the tyres. On a regular bike, stupid. Starts getting into looking like something Matel made for matchbox cars.

Gas Man
10-27-2011, 06:13 PM
I guess it would depend on the bike and style of bike. I personally love the look for two large skinny wheels.

I do as well. Did you see the last PJD bike?

I really like the look but I think 26" is a little big (thats what she said), I mean thats bigger than these ghetto hoopdies driving around the D. Then once you have the wheel the rubber for it isn't going to be cheap either.

Agreed.

Would require a bike built & styled around the tyres. On a regular bike, stupid. Starts getting into looking like something Matel made for matchbox cars.

For sure... otherwise it looks ghetto.

Bob
10-27-2011, 07:45 PM
I do as well. Did you see the last PJD bike?

Agreed.

For sure... otherwise it looks ghetto.
Yeah that bikes was really nice. I love the narrow bikes and was glad to see him do one and get away from the fat chopper tire.

Gas Man
10-27-2011, 08:51 PM
For sure... PJD can design bikes!!