PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8-17-08 Ride

Bob
08-11-2008, 01:45 PM
If anyone is interested a guy I ride with and myself are planning a Sunday morning (9:00 a.m.) ride. We usually meet in the Rockwood, MI area. Nothing has been final yet. A few of you have gone on these rides with us before. They are usually calm back road rides. Not many twisties and not fast. We usually stop for breaskfast somewhere. They usually last a few hours. I'll be going to sort of test out the FZR a little to see how it runs and handles on rides since I just got it all back together.

Everyone is welcome.* He's a cruiser guy and I'm a sportbike guy.* We always have a mix of different bikes.

We are meeting at 9:00 at:
Three Hermano's?
33019 W Jefferson Ave
Rockwood, MI

If anyone is coming I-75 just get off at North Huron River Drive and head East until it runs into West Jefferson at a blinking red light.

Bob
08-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Updated!

Berto
08-15-2008, 02:06 PM
I am trying to be there... depeneding on how Saturday ends up...

Bob
08-16-2008, 11:11 AM
I am trying to be there... depeneding on how Saturday ends up...

Hope to see you man!* I just wen to the doctors and got some meds so hopefully I am 100% tomorrow when we ride.* I guess I have a bad sinus infection. LOL

Berto
08-16-2008, 08:28 PM
My buddy got an 8am tee time, So I'll be playing some Golf in the morning.

I have not hung out with him in a while and felt bad saying no.* Next time.

Bob
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
It was a nice ride until I got a wire short and had the bike die every 15 minutes and would have to get off, take the seats off, and then wiggle some wires to get the bike to start again.* I hope to have this problem fixed tonight.