PDA

View Full Version : the walking dead

junkyardjon
10-16-2011, 11:37 PM
anybody watch that show?
i watched last season and liked it. the new season started tonight and it's looking pretty good. about time they got some weapons to chop them up with, it would of been my first choice :D

RedneckMedic
10-17-2011, 12:45 AM
Like this show a lot always have loved zombie movies

Mad Dog
10-17-2011, 10:58 AM
I watched it and thought it was pretty good.:)

Mikekz
10-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Loved the show always been into the zombie thing since Night of the living dead. Hopefully they will take it in a different direction.Hope they get creative with how they kill em.

telecast
10-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Loved it last year, watched it last night, it was ok. The problem is, how many times/ways/places can you kill a zombie and make it interesting? I think it's going to get old because of the subject matter. Hopefully they'll figure out a way to keep things fresh.

RedneckMedic
10-18-2011, 12:50 AM
Like I've talked to people before you have to look past the zombie killing thing which all though cool its about character*development*and how an*apocalyptic*event changes people and a zombies just happens to be that medium. I love zombie movies but they always just have 1 issue to solve or one place to escape from, with this show being on going I think there going to be able to take it places. AMC always does good work with their shows. Sometimes it feels like they go off track but something brings it all together eventually almost like they have 10 seasons planned out before the show starts. Breaking bad and Mad Men both are awesome so I hope they keep up the track record.

telecast
10-18-2011, 06:43 PM
They need a new direction. Maybe the group should find a town that survived, and the people built a fort around it. They can only go out in groups and they have to defend it against dinosoaurs.

Wait...wrong show.