PDA

View Full Version : Advertising

Gas Man
10-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Currently we are not allowing advertisements in usernames, sigs, avys, or posts. UNLESS you are a pre-authorized Site Sponsor.

We've had to delete a few signatures in the past because of the users using it to advertise their business. We just don't want this to be a site where business owners come to push their businesses for free. That's what Craigslist is for. ;)

If you own a business, and want to advertise it on TwoWheelMichigan.com, shoot me a pm or email and we'll work something out.

If you are promoting your riding site, group, forum, or blog. We understand and our open to the idea. However, you must clear this with me, otherwise it will be received as spam and treated as such. This is called common courtesy.

If you are a commercial entity and wish to advertise with us or just a regular user wanting to know if a certain link is ok, then please pm me and I would be happy to answer your questions. We have a couple of options to be able to advertise in your signature or having your own forums on the site.

The site sponsors, by all means go ahead and post up and advertise in your signature. I encourage it, this rule doesn't apply.

Thanks!