PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Pic

UABBYNORMAL2
12-01-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm a little baffled on how to post photos.* Some info please thank you. Dan

Bob
12-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Hi Dan,
When you post it says "Additional Options" just under the text box.* Click on that and it will have an "Attach" section where you can choose a file / picture.

UABBYNORMAL2
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
I have tried* what you said and it saying my attachment to big. how do I fix that.

12-01-2008, 06:24 PM
You use a program online somewhere, (lots of free ones) for resizing it, if you don't have one in your computer already.

Or you can upload it to a free online image hosting site, like photobucket, (there are others) and then it will give you a "URL" tag that is a link to the photo.

You bring that URL tag to wherever you want to post the pic and click on the little icon above the post box that looks like a stamp, (move your cursor over it and it will say image) or post the URL and then on the front end of it add [ img ]and on the back end of it add[ /img ]. (do not put any spaces between the brackets and letters-I only did it to illustrate)

Clear as mud?* ;D

Gas Man
12-01-2008, 07:02 PM
photobucket

Thruxtonbill
01-06-2009, 12:03 PM
I have tried* what you said and it saying my attachment to big. how do I fix that.

The most easy way is to simply right click on your pic and resize your pics, always works for me.