PDA

View Full Version : New site owner!

Bob
09-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Ok guys, as most all of you know I sold my bike last winter and have not gotten another. It'll be a long time before I get back into riding most likely. Also, I'm sure most of you can tell, I'm rarely on the forums anymore and am not doing much to get them going. It's not because I don't have a bike, I'm still very interested in bikes. It's just that I don't have the time I used to have to work on the forums and promote it and get events / meets and stuff going. I felt that I had a few choices.... 1. Just let the site go and probably slowly die. 2. Shut it down. 3. Give it to someone that can and will take care of it. I ended up choosing #3. Out of all of the sites I've had in the past this one I actually cared about and wanted to see good things come of it. So I've decided to hand off the forums to Chris. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor bastards! I'm just kidding! I know Chris and his pasion for riding and post whoring so I honestly can see him doing a whole lot of good with these forums. I feel you are all in for a treat with Chris on board and I can tell he's genuinely excited to take it over and has big plans. I'll still be around here and there and if there are events I'll probably show up to kick some of your bikes over or call the cops on you all or even beg you guys to ride bitch. Anyway, this is not goodbye for me just me passing the torch on to Chris and it's a good thing.

Thanks to all of you who've been a part of these forums so far and Tim for helping with the spammers. You did a great job man!

-Bob

Gas Man
09-28-2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks Bob. I have some "to be determined" good ideas to use here. A bit of here & there from the many sites I frequent. I had lots of time to think about this on my last motorcycle trip I just got back from (still to be posted, just uploaded my pics). Anyway, I got some ideas that I will start sharing once we get things moved. I will probably, move these ideas out slowly...

Bob & I have started the process of ownership change with the domain names and then onward to the server move.

There is a point in the process when we redirect the domain to the new servers... that could cause a few hours of downtime. For that I apologize and will try to minimize that as best I can.

Many people here have my cell number so you can all text or email me for whatever.

RedneckMedic
09-29-2011, 12:46 AM
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/17081438/views/1,width=178,height=178/oh-no-were-fuct-fucked-dinosaur-with-a-rocket-launcher-kids-shirts_design.png

Glad you went with option 3. Chris maybe you can get us some damn smilies.

And bob the answer is no you cant ride bitch because you stuck us with this guy

Thruxtonbill
09-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Good on ya Chris and thanks for keeping it going.

Gas Man
09-29-2011, 06:59 PM
No Lance, only you are fuct'ed. You're going to be my bietch cause Tim scares me. And yes I will work on some smilies.

No problem Bill. I have always liked the concept here about all bikes & shared passion for riding. That is something worth working towards.

Oh and I just seen that now my signature gif has a new meaning... LMAO

sprink
09-29-2011, 07:05 PM
Glad to hear it is staying alive!

RedneckMedic
09-29-2011, 11:40 PM
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what you can do. This is the only forum i belong to that I check on a regular basis and I'm really glad your taking over instead it dying off. If you need help at all im here for you BOSS

Mudpuppy
09-30-2011, 01:37 PM
wait, chris as in gasman chris? sorry to see you stepping back bob - you should stick around though so we can bitch slap you for entertainment from time to time but good to hear a quality individual will step in..

Chris300s
09-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Good on ya Chris and thanks for keeping it going.

+1 for gun-nut, geezer glide, hot wife Chris!

Gas Man
09-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the qualified individual comment... never been qualified at anything before... it feels weird. LOL

Mad Dog
10-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Sorry to hear you stepping down Bob but you couldn’t have passed it on to a more capable guy.
We’ll let it slide that you ride the ultimate couch(Chris). Atleast for now. Good luck Chris and if there is anything I can do just let me know.

Gas Man
10-01-2011, 11:25 PM
I'll be in touch Don...

derf
10-02-2011, 03:21 PM
You are all screwed.

-That is all-

Gas Man
10-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Thanks derf. You all may have seen him in my BRP thread.

Trip
10-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Sorry guys, G man kills forums.

Gas Man
10-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Yep... that's it. Thanks Trip!

junkyardjon
10-03-2011, 01:20 AM
i don't have nothing to say at this time...

all ears
10-03-2011, 09:31 AM
Bob, sorry to hear you're stepping down.

Gasman, thanks for taking things over!

Remo
10-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Just received the e-mail last night. Gas Man, congrats on the takeover. Bob, good luck with your new endeavors.

Bagger Dave
10-03-2011, 09:03 PM
:cool:Congrats Gas!! AAAWWW Shit!! LOL!! Best of luck to ya Bob!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x59/davessleeve/sig3.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x59/davessleeve/aintdatsomeshit-1.jpg

Gas Man
10-04-2011, 01:32 AM
Thanks I think! LOL

Hawgrider
10-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Might as well ban me now! Biggest blow hard this side of the Mason Dixon line is the new owner .....Yeah that did it for me.

Where's the ban yourself switch?

Gas Man
10-04-2011, 11:36 AM
There is no self nuke switch...

You certainly clicked over didn't ya... LOL

How's your freedom fight going? ;)

Mad Dog
10-05-2011, 06:23 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r84/Valueteck/BuckWheat.jpg

Doug
10-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Bob,

Good luck with all your "other stuff". And I'm glad you didn't let this place go. Maybe I'll see ya around.

P.S. -- I'm still riding your cuz's VFR750, and all the broken stuff from his crash has been fixed. One more large side fairing and some paint and it's back to "like new". ;)

Gas Man
10-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Well Doug, be sure to hang around... we are going to take this site places... hopefully they will be good. But we need you to stick around and post more, and get more involved. We can't do it without ya.

Bob
10-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Bob,

Good luck with all your "other stuff". And I'm glad you didn't let this place go. Maybe I'll see ya around.

P.S. -- I'm still riding your cuz's VFR750, and all the broken stuff from his crash has been fixed. One more large side fairing and some paint and it's back to "like new". ;)

Thanks man!

That is one bike I should of jumped on for sure. LOL Glad you got it though Doug!

Bagger Dave
11-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Might as well ban me now! Biggest blow hard this side of the Mason Dixon line is the new owner .....Yeah that did it for me.

Where's the ban yourself switch?

Get the fuck on then! no one is making you stay....:fu2:
:lmao::lmao:

Gas Man
11-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Get the fuck on then! no one is making you stay....:fu2:
:lmao::lmao:

:hss::ps::ps::hitfan::phat:

He's all :squid::dt:

Then Dave comes in with the big guns:overkill:

HawgRider is all :ban:

We're all :gtfo: & :bsflag: