Bob
09-06-2011, 09:06 PM
I totally forgot about it. WOO WOO!

Grantzphoto
09-07-2011, 01:00 AM
It was good!

Gas Man
09-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Nope... not watching... got too ghey last season aka too much drama. My wife & I are so sick of everything being so drama drama drama. Give me more top gear or other "X" sitcom without all the drama.

telecast
09-07-2011, 10:19 AM
I passed, again. Watching Top Shot. Same amount of drama, but at least they're shooting. Last night was fun. Team challenge was throwing knives, tomahawks, and...rocks. The elimination challenge was a Hoskins field gun, the first breach loading cannon used by the army.

I admit to watching SOA though. We're just finishing up last season on DVD. I found I can take it better in marathon spurts than week-to-week. If I get in the mood to watch it's easy to knock out 3 or 4 episodes on a rainy afternoon. Without commercials, each one is only about 40 minutes. I have one episode left, and might try to catch up this season in reruns after Top Shot is over.

Grantzphoto
09-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Nope... not watching... got too ghey last season aka too much drama. My wife & I are so sick of everything being so drama drama drama. Give me more top gear or other "X" sitcom without all the drama.

Agreed, but for the drama it was good. Plus top gear won't be back till late fall and "x sitcoms" suck.

Grantzphoto
09-07-2011, 10:58 PM
I passed, again. Watching Top Shot. Same amount of drama, but at least they're shooting. Last night was fun. Team challenge was throwing knives, tomahawks, and...rocks. The elimination challenge was a Hoskins field gun, the first breach loading cannon used by the army.

I admit to watching SOA though. We're just finishing up last season on DVD. I found I can take it better in marathon spurts than week-to-week. If I get in the mood to watch it's easy to knock out 3 or 4 episodes on a rainy afternoon. Without commercials, each one is only about 40 minutes. I have one episode left, and might try to catch up this season in reruns after Top Shot is over.

Top Shot is good but I find there is way too much ego shiz involved. Much unlike an actual shooting event. History plays up the drama in every "reality show" they produce.

toby
09-18-2011, 10:37 AM
i dont have cable anymore i have have watch it on ruko box the old ones some times

Mudpuppy
09-21-2011, 10:48 AM
so far i don't think SOA is too bad this year..

Bob
09-21-2011, 09:54 PM
I'm 2 episodes behind because we had our DVR crash and had to get a new one.

Mudpuppy
09-22-2011, 01:58 PM
better than a car or bike crash i reckon