PDA

View Full Version : Shirts

Bob
11-26-2008, 08:41 AM
I'm working on getting some shirts up on Cafepress.com for us.* Usually I'd just have the shirts printed myself but it is a hassle sometimes so we'll go with Cafepress for now.* That way whatever size you want you can get and I don't have to worry about getting a ton made.* Hopefully this weekend that will be up and ready to go.* I'm looking at just plain shirts with the 2WM logo on the back.* If anyone has other ideas or is a good artist and wants to make something different it's super easy for me to ad graphics in Cafepress.

11-26-2008, 08:44 AM
I have no artistic suggestions, but I'll buy one once they're ready.* ;)*

vortech302
11-26-2008, 08:50 AM
I think you should put a picture of a bike and in old english "Burn rubber not your soul" on the left side of the chest.

Bob
11-26-2008, 08:53 AM
I think you should put a picture of a bike and in old english "Burn rubber not your soul" on the left side of the chest.

Wasn't that a quote from BikerBoyz?

LOL* I like it though.* If that is what you guys want I can try to do it.* Just not sure what all I can do in cafepress yet.

meinschaft
11-26-2008, 08:58 AM
I'll buy.* But can we have the option of long sleeve t-shirts, as well as short sleeves?

Is black the fastest color?

vortech302
11-26-2008, 06:49 PM

Wasn't that a quote from BikerBoyz?

LOL* I like it though.* If that is what you guys want I can try to do it.* Just not sure what all I can do in cafepress yet.

Yeah, it's from BikerBoyz.* It's so cheesy that it would sell like crazy.

Bob
12-01-2008, 08:59 AM
I have the shirts designed but am new to CafePress and I'm trying to get the designs to work on their shirts and get the front design over the chest instead of in the middle.

Bob
12-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Got it figured out....I think!* I'll try and get this going tonight.

bettyboop1w
12-01-2008, 10:33 AM
This would be great.* Let us know if you need any help.

Bob
12-01-2008, 10:35 AM
This would be great.* Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks!
I'm just going to use Cafepress and have anyone that wants anything to buy from there.* I've never used CP before and have always just had shirts made but it's a hassle and this way if nobody wants any it doesn't cost me anything. LOL

bettyboop1w
02-14-2009, 04:49 PM
I found a place to do patches.

Twisted
02-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Have you ordered the shirts yet? I have ordered from Cafe Press before, and have to say I have found their quality of colors a bit on the dull side. Prints on white seem to show up the best. When we all meet up, I can bring what I have to show you. I also know another bike group we had belonged to had some shirts, jackets and patches made up. If you want, I can find out where they got them from. However I do know they had to order a huge amount,like $1000 worth I think. Thats allota shirts!