PDA

View Full Version : Bored, still no bike

fatmanracing
07-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Still waiting on the clowns at K&W to finish my bike, its been there 3 weeks now to just finish up putting in screws they forgot, re-routing the front brake line properly, and paint a swingarm... Grrrrr...

The best part is the promises of when it will be done... Should not have taken him more than a week to get it done. And he said the painter picked up teh swingarm thursday, and that I would have the bike for the weekend, and guess what, no bike...

jerrygsx
07-09-2011, 10:12 AM
The nice thing about a Michigan wide forum for Motorcyclists is that we get a heads up on where to NOT bring our bikes for service. 3 weeks is pitiful! Hope that dealer sees this negative advertisement for his place and steps up to improve turnaround time. They of all people should know our riding season is short. Good luck and go somewhere else next time!!!!

Thruxtonbill
07-09-2011, 11:01 AM
K&W sucks

telecast
07-09-2011, 11:22 AM
That's a long time. Sounds like they're pissed because you brought it back to have them fix their fuck ups.

Post it here, this kind of info is good to keep track of.
http://www.2wheelmichigan.com/forums/showthread.php?267-Good-and-bad-business-and-their-practices.

Gas Man
07-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Honestly, in my past when I had crash repairs done. 3 weeks would have been great. I have had them in a shop before, for like 2 months in the middle of summer!!

SportstersPaul
07-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Rich: I'm on my second set of tires this year, you really need to get out more!

Mudpuppy
07-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Man that sucks Rich. I have been riding and using the S&S jacket quite often. I can say that C&C Sports in Brighton sucks ass too - don't bother with those losers.

fatmanracing
07-15-2011, 08:48 AM
They had it for a month the first time... so I'm going on 2 months with no bike....
On a side note, anyone know anyone with a black B-king? I saw one on a flat bed wrecked yesterday =(

Thruxtonbill
07-15-2011, 09:55 AM
They had it for a month the first time... so I'm going on 2 months with no bike....
On a side note, anyone know anyone with a black B-king? I saw one on a flat bed wrecked yesterday =(

That was Mikes

Story here
http://www.2wheelmichigan.com/forums/showthread.php?2465-Bad-news.....but-so-far-really-lucky