PDA

View Full Version : Video - Jerk in an F150

Dirty
05-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Ran across this on you tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM&feature=youtu.be). Guy tries to cut off a guy on a sportbike for driving unsafe in "his neck of the woods". The guy then proceeds to endanger many other lives while trying to catch the rider and teach him a lesson...remember, folks, this could happen to you anytime. You never know when you will run into some asshole with an ax to grind. Luckily nobody was injured this time

WILEY
05-31-2011, 04:54 PM
I have 9 .45 cal reasons why its a bad idea.

dogbreath
05-31-2011, 05:11 PM
There was a huge argument over this on another site I'm on, haha.

I've had this happen personally, while making a legal pass below the speed limit. The moment a 70+ year old man tried to kill me with his Airstream trailer for NO REASON I lost all faith in humanity. I'm a changed person and it's hard to make due with society after having that happen.

Thruxtonbill
06-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Fuck that POS inbreed hillbilly, shoulda beat the piss outta him.

telecast
06-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Guy driving the truck is an asshole. Guy riding the bike is a moron.

Just a moron passing an asshole. Nothing to see here folks, move along....

Gas Man
06-02-2011, 08:40 AM
We had almost the exact same thing happen to us years ago out in the pickney area. Mud may have been there...

Luckily the guys window was rolled up and he didn't get out of the car. It was one dude in a truck, and about 12 of us on sportbikes.

Thruxtonbill
06-02-2011, 08:57 AM
. Guy riding the bike is a moron.

Disagree. Is he riding above posted speeds? yes. Have you never done that? Me thinks you have, and that does not make you a moron. The fucktard in the truck tried to kill him. In my book breaking the speed limit and trying to kill someone are apples and oranges.

telecast
06-02-2011, 09:08 AM
He passed the truck on a double yellow line for no reason other than he wanted to go fast. He's a moron.

WILEY
06-02-2011, 09:48 AM
I agree the riders were hotdogging and riding fast.

BUT guy in the truck should have just let em go and shook his head. If he felt strongly enough, he should have called the law.

I have been on both sides of this type of situation and I just let the Organ Donors race to their own deaths.

dogbreath
06-02-2011, 02:46 PM
^ You two should see the 30-something page argument about this on another forum. Give up while you're ahead :P

telecast
06-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Nah, this place needs something exciting to read.

WILEY
06-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Think there more agreement than argument anyway.

Heck, this aint nothing but a healthy discussion.

Thruxtonbill
06-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I dig a healthy disagreement. This is 2wheelmichigan, we're slower then a AMF harley. Tele says moron, I say hooligan.

dogbreath
06-02-2011, 04:41 PM
I think it's just too much testosterone for two men to handle.

telecast
06-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Let's just say he's a moronish hooligan, or a hooliganish moron.

dogbreath
06-02-2011, 06:52 PM
I think it's a "fuck with the bull, get the horns" situation. Passing people, whether legal or not, is going to get them riled up. Especially young men who just got back from an ATV blast.

My philosophy when riding fast in Michigan has always been to avoid making passes, and to try to wave and make eye contact with someone if they're actually going slow enough to make a legal pass. Pissing off locals ruins the good roads.