PDA

View Full Version : Got a Rami

Bob
04-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Went down to Magnum this morning and picked up the CZ Rami they had. It's a really nice gun and I did not notice at the shop but it came with LPA adjustable rear sights which run $60 online so that was cool to see. Also it came with 2 extended 14 round magazines instead of one 10 and one 14 mag that they usually come with. I'll get a 10 rounder for it for carry most likely. Also got a iwb holster to go with it. Can't wait to get it cleaned and get some rounds through this thing.

Mad Dog
04-02-2011, 10:11 PM
What cal.? 9mm or .40

Bob
04-03-2011, 09:28 AM
9mm.

Bob
04-04-2011, 08:41 PM
I guess the LPA rear sights are common from the factory now and the 14 round mags seem to be sort of common as well. I need to get a 10 rounder that isn't $40!

vortech302
04-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Damn Bob, I was calling people to see if anyone wanted to go shoot and I didn't even think to call you. I am planning on shooting next Monday sometime at Top Gun

Bob
04-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Damn Bob, I was calling people to see if anyone wanted to go shoot and I didn't even think to call you. I am planning on shooting next Monday sometime at Top Gun
I was planning on going tomorrow to Wolverine with my wife but we won;t have a baby sitter. I've never shot at Top Gun. Is there usually a wait?

Mudpuppy
04-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Chris will babysit for you..

Gas Man
04-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Me? UR the babymaker!!

Mad Dog
04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
I guess the LPA rear sights are common from the factory now and the 14 round mags seem to be sort of common as well. I need to get a 10 rounder that isn't $40!
Move to NY. We got plenty of 10 round mags.
Oh yeah. That's all they let us have. Oh well, we just need more of them!:D

Bob
04-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Ended up getting to the range tonight. Ran just under 200 rounds of all kinds of ammo through and not a single problem. I love this gun.

Mad, I'm glad Michigan does not put a cap on the magazines man. I love my higher cap mags but for carry I just want a smaller one. LOL

telecast
04-06-2011, 08:22 AM
I was at Magnum from about 9:30 until closing, ended up behind the counter again, they were slammed. We probably saw each other and didn't realize it.

vortech302
04-06-2011, 03:00 PM
I haven't shot at Magnum. I have heard that Top Gun gets busy but I haven't had to wait yet.

Gas Man
04-06-2011, 04:49 PM
I was at Magnum from about 9:30 until closing, ended up behind the counter again, they were slammed. We probably saw each other and didn't realize it.

That's cause bob doesn't really exist. LOL

telecast
04-06-2011, 04:51 PM
I haven't shot at Magnum. I have heard that Top Gun gets busy but I haven't had to wait yet.

I hope not, they don't have a range!

Ya know Gas, this isn't the first time I've heard that.....

Mad Dog
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Bob who???

Bob
04-06-2011, 10:08 PM

Dude! We probably did! It was sort of busy at the time. I got there right about 10:00. I was with my wife and little daughter. The stood by the front window most of the time because my daughter was getting restless and wanted to get down and run around. There was another couple there and they sounded like they where doing what I was. He had a KelTec and wanted a gun with a manual safety. Another guy was waiting on his background check to come back and I think maybe one dude was looking at rifles or shotguns on the display floor.

Bob
04-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Magnum is just a shop, no range. Wolverine has the range. A lot of people don't care for Wolverine because their parking lot sucks and it's a lot older inside than Top Gun but it's cheaper and I really don't care how nice the lanes are. I'd shoot at a tin can in a field if it's all they had. LOL Plus Tuesdays ladies shoot free all day so my we don't have to pay for my wife, or Chris.

Bob
04-06-2011, 10:11 PM

That's not what you said last night. :(

Gas Man
04-06-2011, 10:47 PM
You're right Bob... I'm sorry, it's just your never home when I'm over... wonder why. :D

telecast
04-06-2011, 11:12 PM
I think maybe one dude was looking at rifles or shotguns on the display floor.

That could've been me. When I first got there it wasn't too busy. I went through all the Mosin Nagants on the floor, then went in back and poked through the stuff back there. Ended up finding a really nice 1929 Ex-Dragoon. By the time I came back up front it was getting busy. I started answering the phone when the guys were jammed, but as soon as someone saw me do that they figured I worked there. Then they start asking questions and so on.

It can be a pain if I just want to go there, drink coffee and shoot the shit. On the other hand having a gun shop for a playground ain't half bad, and I don't mind helping out at all.

Bob
04-07-2011, 10:07 PM
That could've been me. When I first got there it wasn't too busy. I went through all the Mosin Nagants on the floor, then went in back and poked through the stuff back there. Ended up finding a really nice 1929 Ex-Dragoon. By the time I came back up front it was getting busy. I started answering the phone when the guys were jammed, but as soon as someone saw me do that they figured I worked there. Then they start asking questions and so on.

It can be a pain if I just want to go there, drink coffee and shoot the shit. On the other hand having a gun shop for a playground ain't half bad, and I don't mind helping out at all.

Yeah man they get very busy there. But you never have to wait too long which is nice and even if you did it's worth it.