PDA

View Full Version : New people at Dave & Busters

motoboy
03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Met a few people from this board today at D&B.
Just stopping in to say hi. Had a great time meeting some of you and swapping stories. :cool:

Good luck with the trackday! :track:

mb.

fatmanracing
03-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Was nice to put faces with the names, and get some great info on the upcoming track day!

And yes you were right Paul, he does talk a lot. heh

junkyardjon
03-06-2011, 07:53 PM
wtf i don't get an invite? thats ok, i had to work anyways lol

sprink
03-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice to meet you MB and glad to see you here.

Was nice to put faces with the names, and get some great info on the upcoming track day!

And yes you were right Paul, he does talk a lot. heh

Nice to meet you Rich and yea, we were warned, lol.

fatmanracing
03-06-2011, 11:08 PM
wtf i don't get an invite? thats ok, i had to work anyways lol

Just have to read the board, we posted extensively about it in open track days, which was the topic that got us together...

Chris300s
03-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Yeah, it was good to meet everyone. Unfortunately I couldn't sleep last night thinking about, trailers, sliders and leather pants...

Chris

Thruxtonbill
03-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Where was the invite post? I live a mile from there.

motoboy
03-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Yeah, it was good to meet everyone. Unfortunately I couldn't sleep last night thinking about, trailers, sliders and leather pants...
Chris

Not sleeping the night before a trackday is pretty common. ;)
You'll get used to it. :D

One thing that wasn't covered was:
The best part of a track day is; the drive home afterwards with NO crashes/injuries. :cool:

mb.

Mudpuppy
03-07-2011, 10:04 AM

Chris

That is the first sign the track crack has its hooks in you. Once your tires hit the actual track there is no cure for the disease. Side effects are loss of income, divorce, bad, if any, relationship with your family and some people have been known to drink massive quantities of vodka after a 95 degree track day before eating dinner and declaring "I never puke" and then proceeding to puke violently all over the only bar in Belding at 8:55pm getting us thrown out and ending our evening prematurely.

Where was the invite post? I live a mile from there.

It was the open track day thread and an open invite to any and all. Next week is the Redline meeting in Utica and a second chance to talk about track days. Saturday 12 or 1pm at Hatchey's in downtown Utica I believe - just waiting to confirm. Emu was going to finalize the details after the track day meeting yesterday but I haven't seen an official post on the Redline board yet. And if next Saturday is not good and there is enough genuine interest we can do it again one day soon. This one started with a thread asking for info about local Michigan track days and just by chance happened to end up in a face to face meeting at D&B there.

Mudpuppy
03-07-2011, 01:47 PM
March 13th Redline Meeting - Hatchy's in Utica Starts at 12:30PM sharp.

Link to directions and info about Hatchy's: http://tinyurl.com/4v4aqbu

Meeting agenda to include, but not limited to:

1. New member voting
2. 2011 member dues collection and treasury update
3. April STT track day giveaway
4. Discuss Team Chicago Grattan day for anyone interested
5. Anything else is TBD

Chris300s
03-07-2011, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Mudpuppy;23636]That is the first sign the track crack has its hooks in you.[QUOTE]

I've got chrome polish and armor-all, so I should be all set!

SportstersPaul
03-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Well it's Saturday, March 12th, 9:49 P.M. just found this thread so I'm guessing I missed out, unless the meeting is still going on!

Chris300s
03-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Well it's Saturday, March 12th, 9:49 P.M. just found this thread so I'm guessing I missed out, unless the meeting is still going on!

You were there Paul...

SportstersPaul
03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Chris: Not the Meet and Greet, the Redline meeting yesterday.............................Just finished a ride with Greg out to Perry's in Waterford, didn't see any other bikes today.

Mudpuppy
03-14-2011, 11:41 AM
There will be another meeting next month - like around April 9 or 10