PDA

View Full Version : Honda and Suzuki Dealer in Warren

HSOW
03-05-2011, 12:06 PM
I have been on here for a while and decided it is time for an intro. My name is Jeff Nagy from Honda Suzuki of Warren. I have been in this business for 20 years. I started sweeping floors and have worked my way through every department to become G.M. I really like that we are a small family run business, it was started in 1966 by my father-in-law and has always been run honestly, and I am committed to keep it that way. Mainly I participate in forums to try and build confidence in the online enthusiast that we are not like other dealers, I really like to try and help people enjoy this sport/life style that I love, and if I can make a living out of it then it is not like real work. I will not come on here and spam everybody, I try to post in a productive manner and hope that eventually translates into a positive image and trust.

junkyardjon
03-05-2011, 04:17 PM
welcome and nice intro

Gas Man
03-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Welcome.

You sell only honda & suzuki?

fatmanracing
03-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the boards, just bought one of them there suzuki machines

SportstersPaul
03-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the Forum from a swamp out in Algonac. F.W.I.W. had a good experience several years back when we picked up a 600cc Honda cruiser for a girlfriend.

HSOW
03-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Thanks.

We only sell Honda and Suzuki but we will service most anything (minus Chinese stuff). We also work on old bikes.

Nice buy on the B-King!

Glad you had a good experience, we still have the same people here.