PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Hawgrider
02-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Short and sweet.... Hawgrider here. I ride a 97 FLSTC (heritage)
Im from south east Michigan home of the potholes. Think spring!:)

Fix
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Heya, I'm fairly new here myself. Seems like a good bunch.

Mudpuppy
02-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the site. Please post up a picture of your bike.

telecast
02-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Welcome, and what Mud said.

What town?

Bob
02-23-2011, 07:57 PM
Welcome! Glad to see you made it over! :)

Telecast is another MGO guy. He's always buying and selling hot pink pistols.

sprink
02-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Welcome hawgrider!

Didn't know there was an MGO crew here. I don't spend much time there anymore, but I have been there from the begining. Tried to get a couple rides together on there. First was cool, about 8 bikes. Second one 2 of us went......

junkyardjon
02-23-2011, 10:32 PM
welcome

RedneckMedic
02-23-2011, 10:46 PM
welcome to the site and another one that needs some pics posted. I go to work its dark I come home its dark no time to work on the bike and no one is posting any eye candy for me im gunna go nuts aaaaahhhhh.

fatmanracing
02-23-2011, 10:49 PM
welcome, bring on the pics!

Gas Man
02-24-2011, 07:20 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Posting/vader-1.jpg

Hawgrider
02-24-2011, 07:40 AM
Welcome! Glad to see you made it over! :)

Telecast is another MGO guy. He's always buying and selling hot pink pistols.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Looks like a nice non confrontational place to hang out unlike MGO.....lol I like MGO there is a lot of good info there but I gotta tell ya some of those know it all folks can get on your nerves:rolleyes:

On the subject of pictures requested..... Sorry to disappoint But I have no pics available at this time. Its just a black heritage with some added chrome and a mustang seat. mostly stock cept the SS super E carb. Maybe I can rustle up a pic in the future.

Telecast asked "what town" Im west of waterford in Oakland County

Here are a couple of boring details in-case asked.... Married 2 daughters in there 20's Yep im an old fart. Been riding since my about age 11. My first road bike back in the 70's was a 71 Triumph Tiger TR6 Riding Harley's since. The one I have now ive put about 90k on it. Most miles have been with the ole lady on the back. Ive have a few write ups on some nice rides to do in Michigan Im sure most have been and done but just incase I'll put them up for something to do. Although I dont see a specific ride/route section I'll put them in the general motorcycle discussion area for now.

telecast
02-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Although I dont see a specific ride/route section I'll put them in the general motorcycle discussion area for now.

There's a ride section.

Hawgrider
02-24-2011, 07:58 AM
I saw the southeast north west section stuff but it looked like discussion I just glanced at it I didnt see any ride routes posted but I just took a quick look see. Ok I wont post anymore rides in the general section. I put up 2 in the general maybe a mod or admin can move them for me sorry I'll take a better looks at those section in the near future.

Bob
02-24-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks all for the warm welcome. Looks like a nice non confrontational place to hang out unlike MGO.....lol I like MGO there is a lot of good info there but I gotta tell ya some of those know it all folks can get on your nerves:rolleyes:

On the subject of pictures requested..... Sorry to disappoint But I have no pics available at this time. Its just a black heritage with some added chrome and a mustang seat. mostly stock cept the SS super E carb. Maybe I can rustle up a pic in the future.

Telecast asked "what town" Im west of waterford in Oakland County

Here are a couple of boring details in-case asked.... Married 2 daughters in there 20's Yep im an old fart. Been riding since my about age 11. My first road bike back in the 70's was a 71 Triumph Tiger TR6 Riding Harley's since. The one I have now ive put about 90k on it. Most miles have been with the ole lady on the back. Ive have a few write ups on some nice rides to do in Michigan Im sure most have been and done but just incase I'll put them up for something to do. Although I dont see a specific ride/route section I'll put them in the general motorcycle discussion area for now.

What cracks me up is the few guys that are trainers over there. They talk about all of this experience they have but with all the time they spend posting about how much they know I honestly don't know how they have time to train or teach classes.