PDA

View Full Version : Homework HELP!?!?!? lol What's the top 4 consumers of motorcycles?

2isGR8r
02-18-2011, 02:43 PM
Hey guys I have a quick question that maybe you could help me with?

I'm finishing up my undergrad degree and am taking a business policy and strategy course. Well it just happened to turn out that we have to analyze the motorcycle industry and I'm trying to wrap up a 10 page report that's due on Monday.

To go right to my question I have to answer the following question.

"Who are the top 4 consumers of motorcycles?"

And I have to focus on consumers only. And when I mean consumers I mean general consumers. Like us. So I tried looking up dealerships, law enforcement/government agencies, and my professor said just consumers so I'm pretty stuck. I've been researching this for over a week. :(

So if anyone might have an idea I'm willing to hear it. I was thinking like along the lines of race teams, private collectors but I haven't found anything on it.

Appreciate any advice or ideas any of you guys may have.

Thanks everyone!

Fix
02-18-2011, 03:25 PM
I don't understand how you want to divide consumers. Are you looking for age, sex, ethnicity?

2isGR8r
02-18-2011, 04:13 PM
I don't understand how you want to divide consumers. Are you looking for age, sex, ethnicity?

No actually I didn't need any demographic information on consumers.

I ended up finding out what the professor wanted and I had to make some assumptions that the top 4 buyers (individually) don't purchase like more than 100 (or whatever number I wanted to argue) motorcycles per year. Which obviously general consumers on average will only buy like one or a really small number. That's all I had to write about. :confused: